Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Jai Sir,

I am holding Ashok Leyland @ 47 and NDTV @ 247. It has been going down since. Sir, what would be your advice... should i hold or sell ?? :(

Regards,

vats

Greetings Jai Sir,

I am holding Ashok Leyland @ 47 and NDTV @ 247. It has been going down since. Sir, what would be your advice... should i hold or sell ?? :(

Regards,

vats

Ashok Leyland doesn't have a very impressive chart. If 42.75 is broken, it would see 40.50...if it takes support @ 43 then it should go up to 47...

NDTV seems to be heading towards 210-225

Hi Jai,

man good efforts keep it up I like the spirit and your skills your calls surely shows your really worked hard on it.........

well all i wanna say is

Good Job Man.....!!!!!!!!!

regards,
gold_ranjit

There's another trading strategy that can help newbies avoid losing big amounts in a very short period. I call it "Compounding your risks"

Here's how it works. You 1st decide the risk you are willing to take per trade. Let's assume that you say that 5% of the capital is all you want to risk for a particular trade. Lets assume your capital is 100,000. So now you would risk only 5,000 in a trade. Say if you want to buy a share priced @ 1000 with a stop loss of 50 rs. So you would buy 5,000 / 50rs. = 100 shares.

If you stop is hit, then your next trade risk would be 5% of 95,000 = 4,750 rs.

This is known as money management, which is a very important aspect of trading. Using this method, you will need to have 13 losing trades in a row to get your equity to 51,334. Assuming if you do have 13 losing trades in a row, that's a clear message that trading is not meant for you. You can also lower your risk, by risking only 2% instead of 5%. Using a 2% risk model strategy, your equity will be cut to half if you have 34 losing trades in a row.

Jai Shewaramani

From today itself this would be my Money Management mantra for the rest of my life........

Thanks a lot Mr. Jai.........waiting for more valuable tips from you.

:)Have Nice Day:)

Buy Opto circuit above 325, stop 310, target 350/360

Keep an eye on NTPC if it breaks 145
Sorry guys..have been irregular off-recent. Have been pretty busy this season. Have a tight schedule till this year end, so I'm not sure how regular I might be here...but I'll try my level best. Hope you understand.

Anyways, updates for my last call:
Opto circuit made a high of 342
Ntpc broke 145 and the very next day made a high of 158.

Regards,
Jai Shewaramani

Status
Not open for further replies.