Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmp

dear jai
thanks for explaining ur plan. one more thing. can u plz. tell us which system u adopt to give u 20% return? u must have tested it.
regards
hmp

Hi Jai,

I Am A New Member And Have Read Ur Posts.i Am New To Trading And Still Learning .unitech Is At 395 Today.do U Think Its A Good Buy At This Price?do U Think Its Good For Swing Trading?
Unitech is strong only above 411. Look for a possible break thru this level with momentum and then consider entering

Last edited:
Hi Jai,

Your plan seem intersting. Can I start from the 12th month directly in your monthly 5000 Plan.?

Thanks,
Milind
I strongly recommend to follow the plan as it is. Do you think you can make 25k on 155k? Do you have a trading system ready yet? If your answer is no to any of these questions, then I'd suggest that you stick to the plan. By starting from the 12th month, you will be breaking one of the rules..i.e. emotions like greed, fear and hope have to barred out.

I have created this after much consideration and have used all my knowledge and expereince to come up with this so to make it safe and effective. If you start with 155,000 then your risk is 62,000 (40% of your account), which will pinch your pocket if you aren't successful. But a a 10k loss (40% of 25k), will not pinch your pocket. Moreover, it gets more and more difficult as each month passes by. You cannot possibily make it thru if you aren't aware of the basic working of the system. That is why I strongly recommend that you start with a 25k account and move on gradually. Once you start using this plan, you will realise that it would be difficult to even get thru the first 6 months of this plan, set aside the 2nd year.

but who would give the advice on stocks to buy which will give us this much of return
You cannot use this system on tips by people. You need a trading strategy. If you are considering using advice, then it's more risky coz you never know if that person has the right approach that is compatible with your style or plan of trading. So the 1st step would be to set up a trading system that is compatible with this plan.

Hi Jai

Do you have a trading system that can make Rs. 5,000 consistently every month per 25,000

If you have one Could you explain
Thanks
ken
dear jai
thanks for explaining ur plan. one more thing. can u plz. tell us which system u adopt to give u 20% return? u must have tested it.
regards
hmp
Yes I have created a system that should be compatible with this trading plan. But I am not at liberty to disclose it as yet. It's yet compartively new, and yet needs to be forward tested. I will disclose it once I'm sure that it work's without hitches, but that might take a long long time.

Jai,

this is the first time I am reading some of your posts and that too about this trading plan.

It's not a bad idea at all. I tell, that everyone should have a similar trading plan like this, if not the same plan of Jai. You can tweak the Jai's trading plan a bit to suit your mentality but not the rules. The rules are absolutely universal.
I myself would not prefer to double my earning after xx months, instead i will go for a gradual 10-20% increase in my monthly earning from the previous month earnings. You can first have a fixed 6 months or 1 year earning, after that you can start increasing the % earning in upward direction. But never lower your earning % (dont make it negative to pervious month). You can be at liberty to leave the % jump to zero also but not minus.

As Jai, said, first have a trading plan which necessitates you to have a good trading system. To have a trading system, you need to at least learn the funda's of TA ( I discount FA, since most FA players are investors rather than traders).

Also, have a trading record book. write your views on market, hypothesis, what you thought, what happened? etc etc.

I read someone told 5 years is too long. If 5 years is too long in markets, better quit it. Those who think in that fashion aren't fit for market at all.

trading is also like anyother profession, which gives you the liberty to sit and trade in any place in this world. Flexible timings, trade at your wish, take a long break, no need to say those salam's to your BOSS.

You are a free bird, as long as you escape from the vultures...

Trading is a passion..
Happy Trading..
Satya

Raju

Hi Jai,

Please can you opinion abt TechMahindra and Indiabulls.As I had entered Techm @787(Few days back) and Indiabulls @485 (recently) ..
I prefer to do swing trading..

Regards,
Raju

There's another trading strategy that can help newbies avoid losing big amounts in a very short period. I call it "Compounding your risks"

Here's how it works. You 1st decide the risk you are willing to take per trade. Let's assume that you say that 5% of the capital is all you want to risk for a particular trade. Lets assume your capital is 100,000. So now you would risk only 5,000 in a trade. Say if you want to buy a share priced @ 1000 with a stop loss of 50 rs. So you would buy 5,000 / 50rs. = 100 shares.

If you stop is hit, then your next trade risk would be 5% of 95,000 = 4,750 rs.

This is known as money management, which is a very important aspect of trading. Using this method, you will need to have 13 losing trades in a row to get your equity to 51,334. Assuming if you do have 13 losing trades in a row, that's a clear message that trading is not meant for you. You can also lower your risk, by risking only 2% instead of 5%. Using a 2% risk model strategy, your equity will be cut to half if you have 34 losing trades in a row.

Jai Shewaramani

Hi Jai,

Please can you opinion abt TechMahindra and Indiabulls.As I had entered Techm @787(Few days back) and Indiabulls @485 (recently) ..
I prefer to do swing trading..

Regards,
Raju
Sorry I couldnt reply earlier. Had some issues with the net. Ibulls is yet looking net positive. Immidiate stop would be 450, but a dip towards 425/430 would be an oppurtunity to buy with a stop of 377.

Buy Bajaj Hind @ 300, stop 289, target 340.

This is a low risk call, that is why we would enter this stock even before it gives a reversal. If our stop is hit, then we would look to enter again @ 260/275 levels.

Jai Shewaramani

Status
Not open for further replies.