Delivery Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
here race is steady but not slow, 20% per month steady gain in stock market is very close to impossible

I mean to say 5000 intially is slow in the long run just zoommmmmmmmmmmmm....!!!:p

Dear Jai,

Probably its too much positive approach to digest... Forgetting corrections etc.. etc... only linear increase is considered. Think about a gain of 10 - 20% pa and then it would make some better estimates..

Alok.

Jai,

Your note is indeed fantastic.

The only thing is how far can a person stick to the rules of the plan. Greed always takes over to possibly try and earn a wee bit extra even after the target has been reached.

Thanks for the excellent note and plan. Your efforts are much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Nitin
That's where the rules are going to be violated. If you stick to your greed and trade once the target has been reached, you will be breaking the rules.

Your theory is so fantastic and good to follow but here is some mistoke

here is some mistake (done always)
1. If You earn just 500 month/25000, you would end up maximum of 82,000/-
2. and If you earn just Rs 50 per month per 25000, wou would end up with maximum of just Rs 28,000/- in 60 month (means a little less than 3k earning in 5 yrs)

These type of calculations are not done on average basis. plz look
Hi,
You have overlooked this...
Let's push aside 500 per month, let's say we target 50 rs. per month. You would yet end up with 91 lakhs in 5 years. But plz remember to lower your initial capital too in respect to your monthly targets.
It means that when you lower your target to 500, then your initial capital will be 2500. Of course you will be using leverage in this case.

here race is steady but not slow, 20% per month steady gain in stock market is very close to impossible
If you think 20% a month is impossible in the stock market...then you are mistaken. It is very much possible my friend. Moreover, here you are looking at 5,000 on every 25,000. If you take a 2:1 leverage, then your expected returns falls to 10% a month. Would you say this is possible? What if your leverage was 3:1 or 4:1...?

Moreover, you can lower your expected returns from 5,000 to 2,500 and recalculate. I'm sure you will yet make more money than you expected when you first started trading.
You need a trading system that can make Rs. 5,000 consistently every month per 25,000
This is important. If you donot have a trading system that can make gains, then you cannot use this strategy.

Dear Jai,

Probably its too much positive approach to digest... Forgetting corrections etc.. etc... only linear increase is considered. Think about a gain of 10 - 20% pa and then it would make some better estimates..

Alok.
That's why I mentioned that you need a trading system that is compatible. Here is an alternate plan for those who think that 5,000 per/month is not going to be possible. Here is a plan with 2,000/month using the same methodology and same initial investment. As you can see, you yet make 1,495,000 in 5 years. It is more than most people will make trading without a plan in the same time period.

Last edited:
Hi Jai,

I Am A New Member And Have Read Ur Posts.i Am New To Trading And Still Learning .unitech Is At 395 Today.do U Think Its A Good Buy At This Price?do U Think Its Good For Swing Trading?

Hi Jai,

Your plan seem intersting. Can I start from the 12th month directly in your monthly 5000 Plan.?

Thanks,
Milind

kenneth

Hi Jai

Do you have a trading system that can make Rs. 5,000 consistently every month per 25,000

If you have one Could you explain
Thanks
ken

Status
Not open for further replies.