Day Traders Lounge.

AJK

OMG, what a tragedy for the country, nobody ever imagined this situation, india is no longer a developing country, :eek::oops::eek:

View attachment 40189
I think it's a shame to even think that 130 crore people including you and me are minorities before global nations... Do we need stipend? Be proud you're in one of the developed countries capable of contributing to global community and taking care of itself..

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Only in India we think its OK for police to use brutal force. Yes there could be some stone pelters hidden in library and police is hitting them. But it does prove we are not even a developing nation... for same reason, police in India are feared and we don’t feel secured in their presence. May be “angrez chale gaye, police brutality chhod gaye”

Edit: no comment on any protest, purely on police use of extra force. Be it recent case or any other in India. We have more cases on extra judicial killing by police than any other democracies

"May be “angrez chale gaye, police brutality chhod gaye” "
I also have something on similar lines to say, but cant post.

btw, in some cases (read exceptional cases), police brutality is well required and good.

:DD :DD :DD :DD

Last edited: