Day Traders Lounge.

DSM

Vijkris,

Your post has the reason for the vehicle being registered as Scorpio. Trying to change Indian bureacracy is a headache that will bring more grief given one's good intention than it is worth.

I personally had a chance to interact with Dhoni, and can say that he is a gentleman's gentleman. (I would say the same for Rahul Dravid as well) And in no way I can ever imagine Dhoni stooping low to avoid paying 3-4 odd lakh rupees. In essence, the Indian bureacratic system is at fault and not Dhoni for sure....

MS Dhoni fined for registering his Hummer H2 as Scorpio in Ranchi

The Indian Cricket team’s ODI captain, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, has been asked to cough up a fine for registering his Hummer H2 as a Mahindra Scorpio. He bought the SUV in 2009 and registered it in his hometown, Ranchi.

The District Transport Officer (DTO) of Ranch, Nagendra Paswan said that Dhoni has not paid the tax for the Hummer since 2010. He also clarified that the vehicle was registered as a Scorpio since, at that time, there was no option to select the brand Hummer. The typist had to select the Indian brand in order to fill additional details and complete the registration.

The registration tax that’s levied for a Mahindra Scorpio was Rs 56,000 in 2009, whereas the Hummer’s would have been Rs 4 lakh (Dhoni bought it for Rs 1 crore). He’ll have to now pay the difference as well as a fine. In addition, Dhoni has the option to pay a one time tax, in case he hasn’t, Paswan added.

The question that needs to be answered is, didn’t anyone including Dhoni check the registration papers to date? Has he been driving around, turning a blind eye to the law? Do transport departments allow celebrities the leeway to get away from paying their dues? How has the transport department of Ranchi suddenly woken up from its slumber? Is it because the 2016 T20 Cricket World Championship is underway?

While there are many questions that need answers, this definitely is not the first time that a celebrity has been caught evading taxes.

http://overdrive.in/news/ms-dhoni-fined-for-registering-his-hummer-h2-as-scorpio-in-ranchi/

Guys... i wanted to know if there are any regulations changes to day trading in eq n fno recently as i will be starting day trading as a profession soon
As you guys are more exp than me can you help me with this and also is day trading profitable if done correctly?

amitrandive

Today is ‪WorldWaterDay‬
The day focuses attention on the importance of freshwater and advocates for the sustainable management of freshwater resources. The occasion of World Water Day is also used to highlight required improvements for access to WASH (water, sanitation, hygiene) facilities in developing countries.

What can you do to conserve water?
1. Take shorter showers, and take a bucket bath.
2. Convert your toilet to low flush.
3. Turn off tap while brushing teeth or soaping hands.
4. Use plants that require less water.
5. Fix leaking taps.