Day Traders Lounge.

arsh22g

The world will find peace only when there is no US vs Them. When the US and Europe are focused on regime change at the cost of the sufferings of the Syrian people, ISIS took hold of the middle East while the West perhaps not only turned a blind eye but may have even encouraged ISIS.

Who made Al Qaeda - United States

Who caused a power vaccuum in Iraq by overthrowing Saddam (NO Islamic terrorist existed within Iraq until US toppled Saddam. If I were an Iraqi, I would rather have my life and the life of my family than the so called freedom. ITs more than a decade now, I am sure Iraqis are wishing for the days under Saddam.

It is the Western meddling in other countries with no respect for the human lives lost in those countries, thats creating these terrorists.

My heart goes out to the innocent Belgians, but truth has to be told.

Imagine how the innocent Iraqis is would have felt when the US was going on with their "shock and awe" and how the innocent Syrians would have felt when the US was plotting regime change at their cost.
There is no point in trying to point these things out, "jiski lathi uski bhains". Just hope a natural calamity blows the **** out of these bullies, and returns the normalcy to the World power. :thumb:

US was only 500 years old and world was in war since beginning .. fighting and sorrow is a integral part of human conscious like laughing , talking etc .. at any give moment in any given place u will have both peace and fight and it depends how we move on ..

The world will find peace only when there is no US vs Them. When the US and Europe are focused on regime change at the cost of the sufferings of the Syrian people, ISIS took hold of the middle East while the West perhaps not only turned a blind eye but may have even encouraged ISIS.

Who made Al Qaeda - United States

Who caused a power vaccuum in Iraq by overthrowing Saddam (NO Islamic terrorist existed within Iraq until US toppled Saddam. If I were an Iraqi, I would rather have my life and the life of my family than the so called freedom. ITs more than a decade now, I am sure Iraqis are wishing for the days under Saddam.

It is the Western meddling in other countries with no respect for the human lives lost in those countries, thats creating these terrorists.

My heart goes out to the innocent Belgians, but truth has to be told.

Imagine how the innocent Iraqis is would have felt when the US was going on with their "shock and awe" and how the innocent Syrians would have felt when the US was plotting regime change at their cost.

TracerBullet

US was only 500 years old and world was in war since beginning .. fighting and sorrow is a integral part of human conscious like laughing , talking etc .. at any give moment in any given place u will have both peace and fight and it depends how we move on ..
If people were rational and kind, we wouldn't have it. But there is a bit of madness in everyone - more in some than others. Violence is integral part of nature ...

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Outraged at Mallya, woman prefers jail to paying fine for traveling without a ticket

A 44-year-old woman from an affluent family, caught for travelling without a ticket on a local train on Sunday, chose to go to jail for a week instead of paying a Rs 260 fine.
Why?
The outraged woman said the authorities should first arrest and recover the Rs 9,000-plus crores that liquor baron Vijay Mallya owes the country's banks.
The woman, a mother of two who lives in a high-rise building in the plush Bhuleshwar neighbourhood in south Mumbai, was caught by a ticket checker on Sunday at Mahalaxmi station.

When they told her to cough up the fine, she said they should first arrest Mallya, the Railway Police here said.

"She was produced in the magistrate's court today (Tuesday) and asked to pay the fine. But she declined and chose to go to jail for seven days," said a security officer at the Mumbai division of Western Railway.

A Railway Protection Force officer said that police tried very hard to persuade the woman to pay the fine and call it a day.

She remained adamant and refused to pay.

"...she spent nearly 12 hours arguing with railway officials, demanding to know why the authorities were going soft on Mallya and harassing the common man," a police officer said.

Fed up, the police summoned the woman's husband. He, too, failed to convince his wife.

She insisted on serving the seven-day jail term.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ing-without-a-ticket/articleshow/51524893.cms

DSM

VijKris,

I read the article.... First I judged her as foolish. Spent 12 hours detained at railway station, and now sentenced to a week's jail. But reflecting on it, I applaud her courage of conviction. She is rare, 1 in 100 million people.... The politician of the country are looting the people.... even now. Corruption and crony capitalism is still there - though we see only the small tip of it, like an ice-berg. I wonder what will really happen if all the people dissent and hold the politicians to account. And make every penny of tax payer's money count.... Only one city of Mumbai collects taxes, cess and fees of over Rs. 30,000 crores. Directly and indirectly, we pay lakhs of crores of rupees to the govt. Even those who do not pay any income taxes contribute. So I hope over time, the general public awakens and makes our politicians account in a honest and a transparent manner of all the funds collected. Were it to happen, we will not have cases of like Chaggan Bhujbal, a vegetable vendor turned politician who has reported assets or Rs. 23,000 crores. If this is just what one minor politician can do, imagine, what must be happening overall....

Outraged at Mallya, woman prefers jail to paying fine for traveling without a ticket

A 44-year-old woman from an affluent family, caught for travelling without a ticket on a local train on Sunday, chose to go to jail for a week instead of paying a Rs 260 fine.
Why?
The outraged woman said the authorities should first arrest and recover the Rs 9,000-plus crores that liquor baron Vijay Mallya owes the country's banks.
The woman, a mother of two who lives in a high-rise building in the plush Bhuleshwar neighbourhood in south Mumbai, was caught by a ticket checker on Sunday at Mahalaxmi station.

When they told her to cough up the fine, she said they should first arrest Mallya, the Railway Police here said.

"She was produced in the magistrate's court today (Tuesday) and asked to pay the fine. But she declined and chose to go to jail for seven days," said a security officer at the Mumbai division of Western Railway.

A Railway Protection Force officer said that police tried very hard to persuade the woman to pay the fine and call it a day.

She remained adamant and refused to pay.

"...she spent nearly 12 hours arguing with railway officials, demanding to know why the authorities were going soft on Mallya and harassing the common man," a police officer said.

Fed up, the police summoned the woman's husband. He, too, failed to convince his wife.

She insisted on serving the seven-day jail term.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ing-without-a-ticket/articleshow/51524893.cms

vijkris

Learner and Follower
VijKris,

I read the article.... First I judged her as foolish. Spent 12 hours detained at railway station, and now sentenced to a week's jail. But reflecting on it, I applaud her courage of conviction. She is rare, 1 in 100 million people.... The politician of the country are looting the people.... even now. Corruption and crony capitalism is still there - though we see only the small tip of it, like an ice-berg. I wonder what will really happen if all the people dissent and hold the politicians to account. And make every penny of tax payer's money count.... Only one city of Mumbai collects taxes, cess and fees of over Rs. 30,000 crores. Directly and indirectly, we pay lakhs of crores of rupees to the govt. Even those who do not pay any income taxes contribute. So I hope over time, the general public awakens and makes our politicians account in a honest and a transparent manner of all the funds collected. Were it to happen, we will not have cases of like Chaggan Bhujbal, a vegetable vendor turned politician who has reported assets or Rs. 23,000 crores. If this is just what one minor politician can do, imagine, what must be happening overall....
ya.. in india if any one wants to become rich then politician ban jao.. very few want to serve the people.. :(:(