Day Traders Lounge.

DSM

Well, so understand your logic or lack of it.....

Amit Randive has spent 1 rupee from HIS pocket. It is HIS money. The govt has spent 15 crores of public money.... By the same (ill)logic of yours even if the govt. had spent 20, 50 or 100 crores of public money, that would still be o.k.... :lol::lol::lol:

Why have or spend money on police, law, hospitals, etc? Just spend a few hundred crores (using Mohan.Sic (ill)logic) and stop crime with poojas so no need for police and justice system, and end people getting sick and needing doctors and hospitals by having yajnas:lol::lol::lol:

Way to go dude. Best post for 2015.... Unless you come out with another GEM of Wisdom of yours.... Still 5 day remaining. Do shower us with more of your intelligence and (unintended) wit.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mohan.Sic

Welcome back to your trolling self.... Don't expect any logic or reason from you as usual... only resorting to labelling people as fools can make you feel better about yourself, because you don't have answers and also cannot handle either logic or facts.... :lol::lol::lol:
dear sir, i know that it is another topic, but really sir, i want immediately help

I m a day tader(loss of 20k) having trading account with zerodha and demat with il&fs , but now i want to do swing or positional trading....
SO,sir please suggest me which is the best demat service with lowest transaction charges..
please sir suggest me..
thanks

DSM

Sir,

You are in the right thread, no worries....

You are daytrader with 20K loss. So the question to ask yourself is : Are you sure that you have worked out a good enough strategy for swing or positional trading before you start trading it?

Getting out of day trading and going for swing trading because of losses will not protect you from further losses.

First suggest stop trading for a while.... Do catch up on reading some good threads on TJ. Here is a good one by Subhadip :

http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/99863-pivot-trading-new-way-trading.html

Once done, read on risk management, money management, discipline... there are many good threads on threads on the subject.

Good luck.

dear sir, i know that it is another topic, but really sir, i want immediately helpat

I m a day tader(loss of 20k) having trading account with zerodha and demat with il&fs , but now i want to do swing or positional trading....
SO,sir please suggest me which is the best demat service with lowest transaction charges..
please sir suggest me..
thanks

mohan.sic

Mohan.Sic,

So should I be thankful that 'you let me go'? Be appreciative of you being merciful, and 'tolerant' like some in Dadri? :lol::lol::lol:

About answering question - Anybody can ask one more question than
someone who is willing to answer, so I don't and will not get into that.... You are not an authority that I need to give answer. Stick to your own beliefs, it does not make a difference to me.... I don't intend to convince you or change your opinion about anything....

I write facts - that you cannot refute. And hence you resort to the trick of asking question as you don't have answers to facts and reality..... No country / religion / culture in the world is perfect. All have flaws. And only when we bring to light and raise our voices against what is wrong, do we progress and move ahead.... Were it for people with thinking like yours, all would seem perfect, and we would never see any flaws within our system... problems of dowry, child labour, female fotecide, untouchability, poverty, malnutrition, corruption, intolerance etc... With eyes shut to reality and mind closed to reason, possibly 'Sati' would still be practiced.... After all, if we are 'perfect' where is the need to change?

So you can speak any nonsense and if anyone counters you, you will give this silly reason- we are not authority to ask you back.

And you assume you are authority to say this is intolerant country. Who gave you that authority ...

If you question - Thats your Right to express and If we counter you - We became authority ?

Even double standars should have some limts.

If you dont want any counters..go and write in your personal dairy and keep it in your locker.. Please dont come to public forums and present your views.

You write facts ? What facts ? You write your opinions on incidents .

Dont assume your opinions as facts.

When did you realize that no country/religion is perfect ?? When did you realize this ?? This is what i was explaining to you till now.

How can you pick some bad drops from an ocean and call the ocean as Impure..

You dont have any standard line of arguement and You seem to be thoroughly confused..

mohan.sic

Well, so understand your logic or lack of it.....

Amit Randive has spent 1 rupee from HIS pocket. It is HIS money. The govt has spent 15 crores of public money.... By the same (ill)logic of yours even if the govt. had spent 20, 50 or 100 crores of public money, that would still be o.k.... :lol::lol::lol:

Why have or spend money on police, law, hospitals, etc? Just spend a few hundred crores (using Mohan.Sic (ill)logic) and stop crime with poojas so no need for police and justice system, and end people getting sick and needing doctors and hospitals by having yajnas:lol::lol::lol:

Way to go dude. Best post for 2015.... Unless you come out with another GEM of Wisdom of yours.... Still 5 day remaining. Do shower us with more of your intelligence and (unintended) wit.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well hold on man....Dont jump in everything and make a fool of yourself repeatedly.

This point of personal money or public money is not discussed here and do you think that neither me or amit is so unaware of this simple thing that kcr is spending public money and we missed that point and you as detective 007
discovered it ?:lol:

Same KCR has spend hundreds of crores on recently held Godavary Pushkar.
No questions then ...Why should public money be wasted on those arrangements .why not cancel pushkar and spend that money on healthcare..
The same people who are pointing fingures on kcr today, went and dipped in river godavary few months back....

If i should really think in unbiased manner, I should not differentiate between the event of pushkar and this Chandi yaga. But people condemn now, because the current activity is not populous like the former.

I understand your point of public money..so please dont come back on that as we are not discussing that at all...

And you assume you are authority to say this is intolerant country. Who gave you that authority ...
When he said this is intolerant country.

Say yes or no ?? this sounds like strict teacher asking the mischievious student. :lol:

So now you are trying to impose Growing intorelence into Intolerant country.

Do you know the difference??

now Say Yes Or No ??? :rofl:

mohan.sic

:rofl::rofl:
When he said this is intolerant country.

Say yes or no ?? this sounds like strict teacher asking the mischievious student. :lol:

So now you are trying to impose Growing intorelence into Intolerant country.

Do you know the difference??

now Say Yes Or No ??? :rofl:
:)Though your question is grossly imperfect, but since i understand your intent let me reply you with a YES.

I dont see any big difference bettween misrepresenting people and their followers. ;)

And read your post..what you have written.." imposing intolernce into Intolerent country "
What do you mean by that...are you saying we are intolerent country. YES/NO ?

Last edited:

Catch22

:rofl::rofl:

:)Though your question is grossly imperfect, but since i understand your intent let me reply you with a YES.

I dont see any big difference bettween misrepresenting people and their followers. ;)

And read your post..what you have written.." imposing intolernce into Intolerent country "
What do you mean by that...are you saying we are intolerent country. YES/NO ?
Mohanji,
I ask you this question -- ---Do you believe in this ? The sentences beautifully explained by bro 'amitrandive "If I have understood the concept of God correctly , we can serve more human beings by actually helping in ways of charity,building trusts,hospitals ,helping free education,providing job opportunities to people,helping needy students,helping old age homes,etc.than indulging in such stuff."

And Mohanji , no need for an answer of either yes or no.

Mohanji , Reading your following message - just one thought sprouts in my minds eye -- How many of these traits do I possess,? I wish you to ask the same of your own self ..and no need for a Yes or No please for an answer ..
"1.But there is no need to prove the point to fools.
They wont have a single answer to pointed questions. "And you assume you are authority to say this is intolerant country. Who gave you that authority ...

2.If you question - Thats your Right to express and If we counter you - We became authority ?

3.Even double standars should have some limts.

4.If you dont want any counters..go and write in your personal dairy and keep it in your locker.. Please dont come to public forums and present your views.

5.You write facts ? What facts ? You write your opinions on incidents .

6.Dont assume your opinions as facts.

7.When did you realize that no country/religion is perfect ?? When did you realize this ?? This is what i was explaining to you till now.

8.How can you pick some bad drops from an ocean and call the ocean as Impure..

9.You dont have any standard line of arguement and You seem to be thoroughly confused."

DSM

Mohan.Sic,

Never a dull moment with you around.... :lol::lol::lol: O.k, I can speak my mind, and it may be nonsense, or not make sense, fine... in which case, take time to reflect upon what is being said in simple english. But for this you will have to keep an open mind, which may not be possible for you.... :rofl::rofl::rofl: and thus making it impossible to understand or accept facts or logic. I have not taken any contract, nor am I paid to educate or enlighten you, or free you from your own bias, and as I said before, have no interest in changing your opinion. You are free to hold on tenaciously to what you be believe in.

Again, you fail to understand plain simple english, and misinterpret my words. Please quote me, where did I say, India is an intolerant country? It is an imagination of your self thumping psyche that like Don Quixote, you have to go on an crusade to defend the imaginary :lol::lol::lol: While it may make you feel good, it is pretty childish behaviour to take slight to what is unsaid.... But seeing your righteousness and level of arguments, don't expect any better. Take care.

So you can speak any nonsense and if anyone counters you, you will give this silly reason- we are not authority to ask you back.

Ref. If you dont want any counters..go and write in your personal dairy and keep it in your locker.. Please dont come to public forums and present your views. Your counters, especially yours are very much appreciated. They atleast deserve a laugh. Please quote me - where did I say I do not want or cannot handle any counters? Keep them coming. I don't have any issue whatsoever when you expose yourself and your intolerance. The constitution of my country has given me the rights. Who do you think you are to take it away?

Re. When did you realize that no country/religion is perfect ?? When did you realize this ?? This is what i was explaining to you till now... Still don't get it do you? Keep on asking questions, when I am not interested in responding to you, may be frustrating. But you can take your self assumed importance and keep it to yourself.... I am as I said, under no obligation to respond to your questions....

If you question - Thats your Right to express and If we counter you - We became authority ?

Even double standars should have some limts.

If you dont want any counters..go and write in your personal dairy and keep it in your locker.. Please dont come to public forums and present your views.

You write facts ? What facts ? You write your opinions on incidents .

Dont assume your opinions as facts.

When did you realize that no country/religion is perfect ?? When did you realize this ?? This is what i was explaining to you till now.

How can you pick some bad drops from an ocean and call the ocean as Impure..

You dont have any standard line of arguement and You seem to be thoroughly confused..

mohan.sic

Mohanji,
I ask you this question -- ---Do you believe in this ? The sentences beautifully explained by bro 'amitrandive "If I have understood the concept of God correctly , we can serve more human beings by actually helping in ways of charity,building trusts,hospitals ,helping free education,providing job opportunities to people,helping needy students,helping old age homes,etc.than indulging in such stuff."

And Mohanji , no need for an answer of either yes or no.

Mohanji , Reading your following message - just one thought sprouts in my minds eye -- How many of these traits do I possess,? I wish you to ask the same of your own self ..and no need for a Yes or No please for an answer ..
"1.But there is no need to prove the point to fools.
They wont have a single answer to pointed questions. "And you assume you are authority to say this is intolerant country. Who gave you that authority ...

2.If you question - Thats your Right to express and If we counter you - We became authority ?

3.Even double standars should have some limts.

4.If you dont want any counters..go and write in your personal dairy and keep it in your locker.. Please dont come to public forums and present your views.

5.You write facts ? What facts ? You write your opinions on incidents .

6.Dont assume your opinions as facts.

7.When did you realize that no country/religion is perfect ?? When did you realize this ?? This is what i was explaining to you till now.

8.How can you pick some bad drops from an ocean and call the ocean as Impure..

9.You dont have any standard line of arguement and You seem to be thoroughly confused."
Ask myself ? I dont know sir what you are saying..are you trying to say something by reading last 2 pages here...