Day Traders Lounge.

DSM

Yes, fanatics can seen only thru eyes of prejudice... and reason or facts is something they will blind to, even if it is a few inches away from their nose. And the incident I have mentioned is of Jews - One of the most educated and intelligent races in the world.... But then education or intelligence to a fanatic is only used to see and argue for the twisted perspective of the world...

If God means inculcating or having hatred of a person with different religion, it is missing the essence of religion or being a human.... (let alone good) :(

A most shameful incident.

It is the US vs. Them that is the root of all evil, be it religion, politics, caste, color, whatever ideology, mostly there will be a bunch of people in power who will be exploiting the gullible in the name of these.

All religious books seek closeness to God, closeness to God would mean hatred toward none, so all these religious fanatics are not really practicing any religion imho.

DSM

Mohan.Sic

Welcome back to your trolling self.... Don't expect any logic or reason from you as usual... only resorting to labelling people as fools can make you feel better about yourself, because you don't have answers and also cannot handle either logic or facts.... :lol::lol::lol:

yes....in Day Traders Louge ...what is this religious nonsense..that too by some people who dont know a,b,c,d of it.

mohan.sic

Mohan.Sic

Welcome back to your trolling self.... Don't expect any logic or reason from you as usual... only resorting to labelling people as fools can make you feel better about yourself, because you don't have answers and also cannot handle either logic or facts.... :lol::lol::lol:
why are you getting annoyed if am back.;)
I dint even mention any name, but you are attacking me:lol:

I dont have any logic ? Why dont you reserves your jokes for new year..:lol:

Just go back and check our conversation before making another post on me.

amitrandive

amit, have u ever been to temple and spent few rs on any pooja ?
MohanJi

If I have understood the concept of God correctly , we can serve more human beings by actually helping in ways of charity,building trusts,hospitals ,helping free education,providing job opportunities to people,helping needy students,helping old age homes,etc.than indulging in such stuff.

Though I am personally very against such spending , I feel this money could have been utilized in a better way.

There is an old saying "Service to mankind is service to God."

Better is initiating some good irrigation projects with the same money in rural areas.

God is such an awesome power and entity , that He/She would be very happy even if we donate Re 1 truly from the heart instead of Rs 1 crore to a temple .

It is the kind of difference that we make in others lives is important.I would like to sleep at night thinking that I made a positive difference in at-least one person's life.

Some reflections for the weekend about charity and philanthropy

Last edited:

DSM

Ahh, Guess logic and Mohan.Sic do not go together.... :lol::lol::lol:

My post says 'Welcome back' but you ((mis)interpret as usual) to mean I am annoyed.... and attacking you. Welcome = Attacking? :p:p:p

O.k.. Jokes for the new year as well... but why give up on an opportunity when one exist in the last few remaining days of 2015?

BTW, Our conversations are always remarkable, and I do remember... and so do not have to go back to read them.... one of the last was about psuedo friendship right :lol::lol:

why are you getting annoyed if am back.;)
I dint even mention any name, but you are attacking me:lol:

I dont have any logic ? Why dont you reserves your jokes for new year..

Just go back and check our conversation before making another post on me.

mohan.sic

Ahh, Guess logic and Mohan.Sic do not go together.... :lol::lol::lol:

My post says 'Welcome back' but you ((mis)interpret as usual) to mean I am annoyed.... and attacking you. Welcome = Attacking? :p:p:p

O.k.. Jokes for the new year as well... but why give up on an opportunity when one exist in the last few remaining days of 2015?

BTW, Our conversations are always remarkable, and I do remember... and so do not have to go back to read them.... one of the last was about psuedo friendship right :lol::lol:
I just let you go last time and would do the same again..
we are tolerant....:lol:

But again you came back without checking the conversation..
You never answered any pointed questions and thats the fact.

We all noticed that you keep talking your own stuff and answering your own questions. And no one really cares about your opinions on individuals or incidents.

But when you write some nonsense on country, religion, culture and try to put things in bad light....some or other voice will be there to condemn you ...

mohan.sic

MohanJi

If I have understood the concept of God correctly , we can serve more human beings by actually helping in ways of charity,building trusts,hospitals ,helping free education,providing job opportunities to people,helping needy students,helping old age homes,etc.than indulging in such stuff.

Amit Bhai,

I am just asking have you ever spend few rs on any pooja in any temple ..

thats it... you can say yes/no.

amitrandive

MohanJi

Amit Bhai,

I am just asking have you ever spend few rs on any pooja in any temple ..

thats it... you can say yes/no.
Yes :D:D:D

DSM

Mohan.Sic,

So should I be thankful that 'you let me go'? Be appreciative of you being merciful, and 'tolerant' like some in Dadri? :lol::lol::lol:

About answering question - Anybody can ask one more question than
someone who is willing to answer, so I don't and will not get into that.... You are not an authority that I need to give answer. Stick to your own beliefs, it does not make a difference to me.... I don't intend to convince you or change your opinion about anything....

I write facts - that you cannot refute. And hence you resort to the trick of asking question as you don't have answers to facts and reality..... No country / religion / culture in the world is perfect. All have flaws. And only when we bring to light and raise our voices against what is wrong, do we progress and move ahead.... Were it for people with thinking like yours, all would seem perfect, and we would never see any flaws within our system... problems of dowry, child labour, female fotecide, untouchability, poverty, malnutrition, corruption, intolerance etc... With eyes shut to reality and mind closed to reason, possibly 'Sati' would still be practiced.... After all, if we are 'perfect' where is the need to change?

I just let you go last time and would do the same again..
we are tolerant....:lol:

But again you came back without checking the conversation..
You never answered any pointed questions and thats the fact.

We all noticed that you keep talking your own stuff and answering your own questions. And no one really cares about your opinions on individuals or incidents.

But when you write some nonsense on country, religion, culture and try to put things in bad light....some or other voice will be there to condemn you ...