Day Traders Lounge.

mohan.sic

Thanks a ton to all the friends for sharing different views on the same subject. :thumb:

Riskyman bro, you have made an excellent point regarding perception management. Few of our politicians have hired big teams of professionals who spend big money and resources in this perception management work.

As you have said regarding the example of Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, there was a movie made the the exact topic - Green Zone

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0947810/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Zone_(film)

It is an excellent movie and I was really shocked when I saw it for the first time.I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to see how politicians manage our perception.

Thanks and regards
Your examples are perception management works done with selfish interests.
There is violence and humiliation in those examples.

So please do not draw those examples as a comparision to what we are discussing here.

Vertigo_1985

We are being subject to the same thing again and again.:):)

I dont think BJP is trying to do any perception management at this point. Even if we had to call it with that name, let it be and let them do it. Because,

Gita says: The intention behind action is what matters.

And i dont think Govt of India has any wrong intent. As a citizen my problem is only the way they are taking it forward.

Not opposing your view but i cant agree with you in this case for this reason.
Sometimes there is no use of arguing as the other person KNOWS that he is right.
AAP had many well educated people as its supporters, many recognized that they are not what they pose to be before elections and left them, many recognized this after elections and left them, now we have few people left who just cannot accept that their choice or understanding was wrong, their
ego just cant let them do that, so there is no reason to argue with them, they find solace in sophisticated words, theories against the govn, let them have fun, arguing with them is only our waste of time.
We have a govn for 5 years, lets be constructive and do our part, give feedback or criticize in a way that it brings some positive outcome, after 5 years we will have facts in front of us and facts dont lie so we can then judge govnts performance.

XRAY27

Surprise to hear this from Mr.katju

What he said could be correct. But should we aprreciate this donkey talking about patriotism.

This man trying for some damage control by saying few reasonable things.
:lol::lol::lol: you are Right !!!

Rish

Surprise to hear this from Mr.katju

What he said could be correct. But should we aprreciate this donkey talking about patriotism.

This man trying for some damage control by saying few reasonable things.
All political Donkeys does't know what is patriotism, they know how to loot India by using word patriotism.

Without Education nothing will change in ground in our Country. People are sick, listening what our useless leaders saying.

Take Example of Inflation, RBI is loudly shouting, inflation is under control, as a common citizen of this country, i can proudly and loudly say, we are getting cheated by this numbers. In day today life i am not eating steel or i am not drinking crude Oil.

I am using Rice/Dal/Edible Oil/Vegetable....Remove in your inflation index Steel and Oil add this item...inflation will be at roof top.

We should aware, we always getting cheated by politicians every time.

Poverty can be eliminated only by providing Education to our citizens and nothing else. Day will come, people will come to street and fight against all corrupted politicians.

mohan.sic

All political Donkeys does't know what is patriotism, they know how to loot India by using word patriotism.

Without Education nothing will change in ground in our Country. People are sick, listening what our useless leaders saying.

Take Example of Inflation, RBI is loudly shouting, inflation is under control, as a common citizen of this country, i can proudly and loudly say, we are getting cheated by this numbers. In day today life i am not eating steel or i am not drinking crude Oil.

I am using Rice/Dal/Edible Oil/Vegetable....Remove in your inflation index Steel and Oil add this item...inflation will be at roof top.

We should aware, we always getting cheated by politicians every time.

Poverty can be eliminated only by providing Education to our citizens and nothing else. Day will come, people will come to street and fight against all corrupted politicians.
Not all Politicians are donkeys.

katju is not a politician. But yes, he can be called a donkey.

Topic on Inflation is too subjective to discuss here.

Dont even wish that a day should come when people will come on streets.
Corruption should be fought in the Courts of this country. Not on the streets.