Day Traders Lounge.

TradeOptions

I have been following some of the comments being posted about this topic here and I must say that I would tend to agree largely with you. However, I will caution you that many do not like words spoken/questions asked about the efficiency of our new leaders/government. What most people do not realize is that there is something called as "perception management" i.e reality is nothing but a perception. So, if I can manage/alter a certain perception, in effect I can change "perceived reality". So, if a leader takes a brooms and spend 10 minutes clearing leaves, thats ends up creating a perception in the minds of people about how good their leader is. How do you think America invaded Iraq??? They changed perceptions of people by showing a handful of investigators in white coats, covered in face masks looking for weapons of mass destruction. And lo bingo, the whole of america ended up believing that the president was god sent and invasion of Iraq was a must. The same with politicians cleaning streets, claiming to bring back black money etc etc. During the world war hitler used this propaganda/perception management to get his job done. We are being subject to the same thing again and again. You see, A government need not run ads on Tv or the government representative need not sweep streets. I would be happy if they started to install dustbins every 50 metres in every single street there is. Un till then they can do all this eye washing with big talk and small actions.

Ever wonder why our airports are clean and smell good while our railways stations smell like a guttar??
Thanks a ton to all the friends for sharing different views on the same subject. :thumb:

Riskyman bro, you have made an excellent point regarding perception management. Few of our politicians have hired big teams of professionals who spend big money and resources in this perception management work.

As you have said regarding the example of Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, there was a movie made the the exact topic - Green Zone

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0947810/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Zone_(film)

It is an excellent movie and I was really shocked when I saw it for the first time.I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to see how politicians manage our perception.

Thanks and regards

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Money matters: Indian IT companies among world's worst paymasters; four times less than Switzerland

Indian IT companies are among the 10 worst paymasters in the world, says a survey, a mid-level IT manager draws an average salary of $ 41,213 while his Swiss counterpart gets over four times more.

According to recruitment platform MyHiringClub.com's Worldwide IT Salary 2015 survey, India was ranked 7th on the list of lowest paymasters for information technology (IT) managers, down by one position from last year's.

While Indian IT managers drew an average salary of $ 41,213, , Bulgaria topped the list with a meagre $ 25,680, followed by Vietnam and Thailand averaging at $ 30,938 and $ 34,423, respectively.

"The impact of outsourcing and off-shoring on IT roles in North America and Western Europe helps explain the pattern of global pay," MyHiringClub.com & FlikJobs.com CEO Rajesh Kumar said.

The list includes Indonesia at the fourth spot with average wages of $ 34,780, followed by the Philippines ($ 37,534), India ($ 41,213), China ($ 42,689), Czech Republic ($ 43,219), and Argentina ($ 51,380).

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Money matters: Indian IT companies among world's worst paymasters; four times less than Switzerland

Indian IT companies are among the 10 worst paymasters in the world, says a survey, a mid-level IT manager draws an average salary of $ 41,213 while his Swiss counterpart gets over four times more.

According to recruitment platform MyHiringClub.com's Worldwide IT Salary 2015 survey, India was ranked 7th on the list of lowest paymasters for information technology (IT) managers, down by one position from last year's.

While Indian IT managers drew an average salary of $ 41,213, , Bulgaria topped the list with a meagre $ 25,680, followed by Vietnam and Thailand averaging at $ 30,938 and $ 34,423, respectively.

"The impact of outsourcing and off-shoring on IT roles in North America and Western Europe helps explain the pattern of global pay," MyHiringClub.com & FlikJobs.com CEO Rajesh Kumar said.

The list includes Indonesia at the fourth spot with average wages of $ 34,780, followed by the Philippines ($ 37,534), India ($ 41,213), China ($ 42,689), Czech Republic ($ 43,219), and Argentina ($ 51,380).

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
in rupee term very high salary why they comparing with other countries.

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
Common sense says interest rates should come down: Jaitley

I really would not expect the FM to use words like 'common sense' while making such statements. Isn't he expected to guide all of us in showing the right picture, and in showing some 'decisiveness' ? Influencing RBI is none of his KRAs, if he needs to, he rather does that through a policy :annoyed:

XRAY27

Maharashtra: Muslims vow to help drought-hit farmers with Rs20 lakh donation

The clergymen have agreed to make an announcement in this regard on Thursday and Friday from over 100 mosques in the city on the occasion of Eid, which will be celebrated on Friday.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:
http://w w w.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-maharashtra-muslims-vow-to-help-drought-hit-farmers-with-rs20-lakh-donation-2128127

Last edited:
I keep my sorrounding clean is not that i go clean them..

what i mean is 1) I dont throw waste on roads. 2) I pay a little amount and give the waste to the pick up boy everyday morning instead of throwing it from my top floor. such little things.

If 125 cr Indian's follow this then it becomes clean and green and this and that is Far from Reality and practical world. How many Indians are really above poverty line and you expect these poor people who dont have food to eat to keep the country clean.

What Kind of stupid Advertisement campaign BJP has done for Swachh bharat.

Politicians and celebrities going on streets with brooms. What kind of circus show is this. What is the message they are giving to us. Prime Minister went on streets with a broom, his ministers followed him, celebrities followed them, now what next..you and me should follow them with brooms.

Thousands of tonnes of waste and they clean dry leaves with a broom and Call for Swachh Bharat mission.
I do not know if this ad was for real (or it was just a well-timed pun), but local paper had carried advertisement from a firm selling hygienic, clean and disinfected tree leaves that can safely be cleansed away by broom while person with the broom can be photographed.

mohan.sic

I have been following some of the comments being posted about this topic here and I must say that I would tend to agree largely with you. However, I will caution you that many do not like words spoken/questions asked about the efficiency of our new leaders/government. What most people do not realize is that there is something called as "perception management" i.e reality is nothing but a perception. So, if I can manage/alter a certain perception, in effect I can change "perceived reality". So, if a leader takes a brooms and spend 10 minutes clearing leaves, thats ends up creating a perception in the minds of people about how good their leader is. How do you think America invaded Iraq??? They changed perceptions of people by showing a handful of investigators in white coats, covered in face masks looking for weapons of mass destruction. And lo bingo, the whole of america ended up believing that the president was god sent and invasion of Iraq was a must. The same with politicians cleaning streets, claiming to bring back black money etc etc. During the world war hitler used this propaganda/perception management to get his job done. We are being subject to the same thing again and again. You see, A government need not run ads on Tv or the government representative need not sweep streets. I would be happy if they started to install dustbins every 50 metres in every single street there is. Un till then they can do all this eye washing with big talk and small actions.

Ever wonder why our airports are clean and smell good while our railways stations smell like a guttar??
We are being subject to the same thing again and again.:):)

I dont think BJP is trying to do any perception management at this point. Even if we had to call it with that name, let it be and let them do it. Because,

Gita says: The intention behind action is what matters.

And i dont think Govt of India has any wrong intent. As a citizen my problem is only the way they are taking it forward.

Not opposing your view but i cant agree with you in this case for this reason.

Last edited: