Day Traders Lounge.

Dax Devil

33 yrs old, Shaik Rashid,Richest young Prince of Dubai, passed away, Western media celebrated him as most handsome man on earth
:lol:

In what ever newspaper here in the west I read, I have not seen any comment like that nor even any big article about it. What kind of newspaper or media do you follow, as such a comment any way would be ridiculous. :lol:

TradeJoker

And sorry for the mistake, he was in the list of 'Worlds Handsome Royal Prince' list

Prince Fazza (Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid )

Gulf people usually won't praise other's beauty publicly, it's haram for them :D that's y I said western media :D

U mean about his death ?
Hi

No, I mean about his so called beautifulness.

In ever country in the world we have most beautiful looking people. If now womans or men, they are there. Only different: Some are more public and most others like 95% are less public in politics or media.

For example womans: In the last few weeks I have seen on the streets over here where I live womans I just had to say: How beautiful. They looked absolute amazing and it was just a WOW. One must have been from Brazil, an other one was a Muslim with out headscarf and an other one was from the Balkan. All did look like any models presented in any show in all those medias where they are presented as the most beautiful in the world. Pure business and pure politics are in many cases just behind such statements.

Any way: We are all as beautiful as any of them and we are all as ugly as any of them, but in both ways just in our ways. :yahoo::yahoo::hug:

All this what I posted is meant for time passing and nothing to be taken absolute seriously as all comes from a lither note.

Have a nice day / Dan :)

XRAY27

Last edited: