Day Traders Lounge.

Guys, how does this phone sound ? 165gms sounds like a lot of weight to carry, but the price is light on the pocket.

Redmi 7A to Go on Sale for First Time in India on Flipkart, Mi.com Today: Launch Offers

https://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/ne...-rs-5799-specifications-launch-offers-2067430
I've never used Redmi phones, so can't say much about that but the specifications look good for that price, so as long as they are not compromising on quality in some other way. As for the weight, I've always carried heavier phones, so maybe that's why I don't feel it anymore but even if you are not used to it, you will probably get used to the weight after a while. I have been carrying around an older model of Micromax for several years, it has 6.44-inch screen & weighs probably 200gms or more; I'd bought it just for the screen, just in case I need to watch charts on the phone when I'm away from my PC.

The issue with newly launched models is that you just don't know much about what you are going to get, so I usually go for models that have been around for at least a few months so that it has had time to accumulate a lot of good reviews & then I can buy with more confidence but that's just me; not to mention, price also goes down a little more from when its newly launched.

...... not to mention, price also goes down a little more from when its newly launched.
Yeah, a year ago, we purchased Redmi 5A for Rs. 5999, now 7A is available at the same price.