Day Traders Lounge.

No problems bhai. My history is also not very good. :) And I agree that we have not been taught the right history.

"cease fire line was made into a LOC" didnt get you. Mere bhai, yeh cease fire line kahan se aai. -- After the independence of Bangladesh and Indo-pak war of 1971 and before the simla accord, there were calls for peace from both India and pakistan. There was an informal ceasefire agreed upon by both nations. This place where the ceasefire happened was eventually agreed upon as the Line of control by both India and pakistan. This formal acceptance of the LOC was an outcome of the simla agreement. If there was no simla agreement then there would have been no demarcation between IOK and POK even to this day. It would mean that even today soldiers from pak/india could have been pushing each other back and forth altering the border constantly.

"POK was never with India" mere bhai, and how it would be with India, when you say POK. lekin mere bhai, yeh term POK kahan se aayaa.--
I made that statement because a large portion of Indians think that Pakistan took kashmir from us and occupied it. Wrong. Kashmire may have been an Indian state some 200 years ago. But it wasnt the case at the time of our Independence. Kashmir was still an independent princely state. Unlike many other indian states, Kashmir did not accede to India prior/at the time of our Independence.
Btw, Even to this day, Kashmirs accession is India is "in proviso".

Bhai, Iss mein chacha se zyada kamine British ka bahut hath tha. But I do agree chachaji also goofed up big time. Him running to the UN turned out to be a double edged sword for India.
Pakistan bikari desh tha. What capability did they have to take kashmir from us. Fact is that Kashmir was never with any side. Pakistan used the initial uprising of "azad kashmir" to their benefit and managed to keep half of it.

See bhai... its like this. We can sit and blame everyone from our past for various things. Thats not the big question. The question is what is the present government doing to solve the kasmir problem? By present I dont mean BJP/congress etc. I mean any party thats at the helm of affairs.
What has anyone done anything in last 20 years? Nothing! If politicians stop spending so much time on twitter, they may find some time to do their work that they are chosen to do.

Anyways bhai... we can discuss all this for education purpose. what else can we do sitting here?
India was not a republic at that time, meaning the supreme powers were not with the elected representatives. In other words armed forces were under direct control of the British Viceroy. Giving the benefit of doubt to rulers of the time for approaching the UN. My 2 cents.

Riskyman

India was not a republic at that time, meaning the supreme powers were not with the elected representatives. In other words armed forces were under direct control of the British Viceroy. Giving the benefit of doubt to rulers of the time for approaching the UN. My 2 cents.
India became a full republic only on 26 Jan 1950. You are correct.
But India gained Independence on 15th Aug 1947. Thereafter India went to a full fledged battle with pakistan between 1947 to 1948 i.e the first of the four indo-pak wars. So please tell me if India's Military was under Indian control or not before india became a republic :)
I think you may have missed my comment from my post -->"Bhai, Iss mein chacha se zyada kamine British ka bahut hath tha ".( Translation: The british B&%$#@%S had a bigger cunning role to play than Nehru)
If you know the history of 1947 war then you would know why i said that. :up::up:

Edit: Anyways.. I think we should stop this discussion here or we will invite the Timepass bro's anger on all of us. :sorry::sorry:

Last edited:
India became a full republic only on 26 Jan 1950. You are correct.
But India gained Independence on 15th Aug 1947. Thereafter India went to a full fledged battle with pakistan between 1947 to 1948 i.e the first of the four indo-pak wars. So please tell me if India's Military was under Indian control or not before india became a republic :)
I think you may have missed my comment from my post -->"Bhai, Iss mein chacha se zyada kamine British ka bahut hath tha ".
If you know the history of 1947 war then you would know why i said that. :up::up:
chacha ki chachi thi ek...edwina..haath toh british ka he raha hoga..:p

I think I am going to actively stop buying Chinese brands even if I have to shell out a few extra rupees, as far as possible.

I know I will not be able to avoid components but any final product which is a Chinese brand, I am going to actively avoid even if it means asking the vendor where he sourced the final product from - Chinese lights, ladders, recliners etc.

If anyone of you already follows this let me know any suggestions.

Lynching has religion (Hindutva)
Patriarchy has caste (Brahmin)
Twitter trolls affiliation (BJP)
Air pollution & water wastage has a festival (Diwali/Holi)
Martyrs have caste (Only low caste)
Communal hatred has a colour (Saffron)

Only thing that has NO affiliation is TERRORISM!