Day Traders Lounge.

What a week. Finished two fat novels since last Sunday - "Sycamore Row" (John Grisham) and "Timeline" (Michael Crichton).

Starting "Fleshmarket Close" (Ian Rankin). This would be my first Ian Rankin. Any reviews/ suggestions ??

I also have "50 shades of Grey" pending. Bought it because it was much talked about.

Or maybe I'll just read the newspaper today :D

how is Sycamore Row" (John Grisham)?
It's very good. Typical Grisham. Legal drama and all that. Racism is mixed up in it. Unputdownable.

A few days ago I had read "Playing for a pizza" by Grisham. That one was atypical. There were a lot of technicalities of American football in there

deneb

What a week. Finished two fat novels since last Sunday - "Sycamore Row" (John Grisham) and "Timeline" (Michael Crichton).

Starting "Fleshmarket Close" (Ian Rankin). This would be my first Ian Rankin. Any reviews/ suggestions ??

I also have "50 shades of Grey" pending. Bought it because it was much talked about.

Or maybe I'll just read the newspaper today :D
What kind of books do you like ? Thriller, Crime (Detective), Realism, historical ................

What kind of books do you like ? Thriller, Crime (Detective), Realism, historical ................
Just timepass novels. John Grisham, James Michener, Dostoyvesky, Ken Folett, Jeffery Archer, Gogol etc..etc.

deneb

Ok for Crime/ Mystery try Henning Mankell authour of Wallander series from Sweden. They were also televised in both Swedish and and English. I am currently on my quest to complete the entire works of Stephen Zweig. Brilliant writer hard to beleive his works were forgotten for over 80 years. They are very short in the form of novellas (mostly around 100 pages) except one. You will more often than not finish one story in one sitting.