Day Traders Lounge.

And we went on to see a bull run! So are they wrong or right here!? :D
The commodities did crash, didn't they ?? Their advisory was about commodities only, when crude went down to <$30 in 2008-09 period.

Seems like the country is all set to see achche din as soon as this demonetization ends..

In Surat, banners praise demonetisation, claim money recovered will be in the ‘service of nation’

There was also one banner on how by January 1 all “corrupt politicians” would be in jail. “This is just a small task. There will be thousands of such revolutionary moves by January 1, 2017,” it said.

By: Express News Service | Surat | Published:November 27, 2016 3:05 am

.............Suggesting that the “black money recovered over the 50 days will be used in the service of the nation,” one banner at the Joggers park said, “From January 1, petrol will cost Rs 51.25/litre, diesel Rs. 46.67 per litre. Another banner said, “From January 1, no bribes in government office in the country or at signals.

There was also one banner on how by January 1 all “corrupt politicians” would be in jail. “This is just a small task. There will be thousands of such revolutionary moves by January 1, 2017,” it said.

There were others that said that farmers would be condoned all their debts and would get double the rates for their farm produce from January 1. Yet another banner said that from January 1, there would be a 30 per cent relief on all taxes across the country, another said the families of soldiers martyred on the border will get Rs 50 lakh as compensation. More such banners were reported from areas near Bahumali building and Makkai bridge traffic island circle in Nanpura.

BJP leaders of Surat denied having anything to do with the banners. Mukesh Patel, A tea stall owner at Chowk Bazaar, said, “I open my stall early in the morning at 7 am and I saw some of the youths getting down from a tempo with banners which they hanged and left. I was busy with business, so I did not pay much attention.”

Surat city BJP president Nitin Bhajiyawala said, “We have come to know about the banners from the BJP workers who saw them as well. We have not put them up. It could possibly be the work of a fan of PM Narendra Modi who hanged these banners at different locations.”

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...red-will-be-in-the-service-of-nation-4397382/
Petrol going down ?? Maybe INR is set to appreciate a lot once all the money comes in. RBI may be able to show record-breaking profit.

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Seems like the country is all set to see achche din as son as this demonetization ends..

Petrol going down ?? Maybe INR is set to appreciate a lot once all the money comes in. RBI may be able to show record-breaking profit.
Just like the "nano chip" rumour, those banners are also spreading rumours.
The greatest task of govt. after 30 dec will be attaching benami properties and benami bank accounts.
Rest all tasks will take lot of time.

Just like the "nano chip" rumour, those banners are also spreading rumours.
The greatest task of govt. after 30 dec will be attaching benami properties and benami bank accounts.
Rest all tasks will take lot of time.
I still don't understand the logic of Benami property. Ok, so the rich guy buys a property in the small guy's name. But how can he manage it ? Suppose the small guy sells it and runs away or something ??

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I still don't understand the logic of Benami property. Ok, so the rich guy buys a property in the small guy's name. But how can he manage it ? Suppose the small guy sells it and runs away or something ??
The Power of Attorney lies with the big guy. So the small guy cant really do anything in these cases.

(We also signed power of Attorney in the favour of brokers, thats why we r able to trade hassle free.)

The Power of Attorney lies with the big guy. So the small guy cant really do anything in these cases.

(We also signed power of Attorney in the favour of brokers, thats why we r able to trade hassle free.)
I see. But since last few years the General Power of Attorney is disallowed for properties, isn't it ? A specific, limited power of attorney is allowed. From what I know, the General Power of Attorney properties nowadays have trouble getting buyers.

People managing Benami properties are powerful people.Benami property holder will not be allowed to keep property papers with him those will be with the rich guy.If the Benami holder tries to sell the property by deceiving the rich guy,he will not see the light of the next day...it is always controlled by threat.Many big politicians have acres and acres of land in Benami holding and they claim that they don't even have a motor car in their name...we all know few such rich politicians and landlords.

The sale is also done in Benami name and money changes hand in cash...

Smart_trade

cloudTrader

People managing Benami properties are powerful people.Benami property holder will not be allowed to keep property papers with him those will be with the rich guy.If the Benami holder tries to sell the property by deceiving the rich guy,he will not see the light of the next day...it is always controlled by threat.Many big politicians have acres and acres of land in Benami holding and they claim that they don't even have a motor car in their name...we all know few such rich politicians and landlords.

Smart_trade
Now new names will be coming in as soon as there will be dawn of information. :D

Just finished listening to "Mann ki Baat".

Highlight for me : He has asked the youth to help him in making India a "Less Cash" society, if not "Cashless".

Maaaaan... the guy can speak. I have mentioned elsewhere that he is a very believable speaker. Hopefully, e-commerce will get a further boost.

Smart_trade
So if there are any liabilities arising out of the property (criminal use, financial liability etc..), who gets the blame ? The POA holder or the owner ? Also, the POA holder can't raise loans against this property, can he ?

Seems like an upgrade of the old "Sahukar" system.