Day Traders Lounge.

He resigned......but....shouting will continue for some more time.....

Any way....who cares about him....he is not that much important person for discussion
Resigned, did he ?? I didn't know that. Maybe I will give Times Now a try now :D

Why ask ? The answer is obvious. Promote cashless economy first, flood the economy with small denomination currency - max 50Rs. - and then withdraw the big denominations from circulation. But first promote cashless transactions - provide a government "wallet" service as mentioned earlier somewhere in this forum.

We sorely need a government sponsored wallet service - something backed by RBI or Post office. Also, have some aadhar based banking system - maybe use the Jan Dhan account. Ask the businessmen to start paying the salaries in the jan dhan account. Ask the businessmen about where they need to make large payments in cash. Exempt any payments upto Rs. 5000 from any bank charges. Maybe later after a few years introduce the BTT.

What would you have done, Mr. Tkamal ? Besides forwarding internet images, I mean.

We sorely need a government sponsored wallet service - something backed by RBI or Post office.
Timepass sir, that would be suicidal. Where is the free will of the people then? The government can control you anytime, like how they are doing now. Honest people are struggling to touch their own hard earned money. If you remember greece, there was a 50 Euro limit per person per day. Is this what you call a government of the people, for the people, by the people?? The 500 rs and the 1000 rs notes were backed by the government. And look what happened. The government let a a small majority of the people misuse it and they punished the vast majority of the people for the crimes of the small majority.

cloudTrader

Download “modi ki note” app & hold it over 2000rs note
:clapping:ki idea modiji:clapping: AD karne ka naya tarika:thumb:
When common people are struggling to meet their daily expense
This maybe because when no one is ready to accept the Rs. 2,000 note for lack of small denominations one could make use of it to watch its evolution story .. :lol:

cloudTrader

The soul of our Judicial System has been jeopardised.

'It is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer.'

'11 Bankers Died Due To Stress': Leader Of Bank Officers' Union Wants RBI Governor To Resign For Demonetisation 'Havoc'

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/11/20/11-bankers-died-due-to-stress-leader-of-bank-officers-union/

Timepass sir, that would be suicidal. Where is the free will of the people then? The government can control you anytime, like how they are doing now. Honest people are struggling to touch their own hard earned money. If you remember greece, there was a 50 Euro limit per person per day. Is this what you call a government of the people, for the people, by the people?? The 500 rs and the 1000 rs notes were backed by the government. And look what happened. The government let a a small majority of the people misuse it and they punished the vast majority of the people for the crimes of the small majority.
I am glad you brought up the Greece example. That is the ultimate nightmare of a democracy. But in Greece, it was already at a "Junk" rating and going further down. We are a notch above the "Junk" rating and moving up.

Also, we don't have the financial inclusion. That financial inclusion is necessary to bring about deep-rooted economic changes. But we can't do it with undue force. A little coercion is ok, but large scale force ?? Heck, people may lose confidence in the banking system.

Let's see how much of the deposit stays in the system. The interest rates are coming down, even the FDs may come down.

I am glad you brought up the Greece example. That is the ultimate nightmare of a democracy. But in Greece, it was already at a "Junk" rating and going further down. We are a notch above the "Junk" rating and moving up.

Also, we don't have the financial inclusion. That financial inclusion is necessary to bring about deep-rooted economic changes. But we can't do it with undue force. A little coercion is ok, but large scale force ?? Heck, people may lose confidence in the banking system.

Let's see how much of the deposit stays in the system. The interest rates are coming down, even the FDs may come down.
Sir, "Junk" and "non-junk" is a matter left to the rating agencies who are at best driven by their ulterior motives.

You are right sir! we cannot do it with undue large scale force. This is what the government has done. Does a common man have any incentive to keep money in a bank from which he cannot withdraw in times of his own need? If my daughter is getting married and i cannot withdraw my own hard earned, tax payed money, why should i keep it in the Bank anyways? For a meagerly 6% PA?? Where is the incentive?

Sir, here is what I have learnt. When people are spending money i.e inflation, then there is little money saved in banks. Therefore, the banks are willing to give you a higher % return for parking your money with them. When people do not spend money ( like in a scenario like today) there is excess cash saved up in banks, i.e lower inflation. Therefore, the banks will pay you less interest as they are flush with cash. So all your interest earnings, income from FD will come down. The RBI is projecting inflation of 4% by 2018-19. So you can imagine what will happen then??