Datafeed Vendor Comparison

Thanks for starting this thread.

My husband is a HFTer, trading mainly on the CME/other global markets. I was just researching the possibilities of him trading on the NSE.

The biggest hurdle is the very high cost of getting real time tick by tick data. Tick-by-Tick data providers to individual traders are practically non-existent and the Rs 50 lakhs per annum direct from NSE is very high for an individual trader.

I will investigate the few names cropping up on this thread and see if they are able to provide the type data feed my husband requires (highly unlikely though).

My guess is that HFT/Algo trading has not really taken off in India (?). That probably explain the lack of quality re-sellers...

bpr

Thanks for starting this thread.

My husband is a HFTer, trading mainly on the CME/other global markets. I was just researching the possibilities of him trading on the NSE.

The biggest hurdle is the very high cost of getting real time tick by tick data. Tick-by-Tick data providers to individual traders are practically non-existent and the Rs 50 lakhs per annum direct from NSE is very high for an individual trader.

I will investigate the few names cropping up on this thread and see if they are able to provide the type data feed my husband requires (highly unlikely though).

My guess is that HFT/Algo trading has not really taken off in India (?). That probably explain the lack of quality re-sellers...
what datafeed and trading platform he is using for CME?
Is he using collocation?

bpr

Last edited:

bpr

First charting

They have web based HTML 5 charting

http://web.firstcharting.com/

It have NSE MCX NCDEX and FX symbols with real time quotes and 100s of custom indicators along with super trend and renko live charts.
I just find out Web.firstcharting is using tradings view HTML5 frontend API. Good .

This is not a working screenshot. I planning to take a demo and find out how good their implementation is.

sadly nest provides IEOD of only 21 days (it;s free so cann;t complain...) .. they could provide 3 month data IEOD would be great

i heard negative review of rtds data i am thinking to try them out i am tired of updating daily file .. it;s tedious work .
currently me is using nest plus 1 min data for TA analysis ...

cann;t few smart monkey develop a free data feed service auto....
hosting cost is not that problem....i can provide hosting cost....
coding .. i know 0 coding no idea how to do it in .net so need a coder.
will need official source as data ...

lately i am been thinking someone has to stand up and do it.after all data should have been available in ascii 1 min format nse and mcx for free from sebi.
which they don;t give free.

any one interested in the project let me know .if hosted on Russian server DoT won;t have problem lool

i am sure i am not the first person to think that ....

Last edited:

bpr

sadly nest provides IEOD of only 21 days (it;s free so cann;t complain...) .. they could provide 3 month data IEOD would be great

i heard negative review of rtds data i am thinking to try them out i am tired of updating daily file .. it;s tedious work .
currently me is using nest plus 1 min data for TA analysis ...

cann;t few smart monkey develop a free data feed service auto....
hosting cost is not that problem....i can provide hosting cost....
coding .. i know 0 coding no idea how to do it in .net so need a coder.
will need official source as data ...

lately i am been thinking someone has to stand up and do it.after all data should have been available in ascii 1 min format nse and mcx for free from sebi.
which they don;t give free.

any one interested in the project let me know .if hosted on Russian server DoT won;t have problem lool

i am sure i am not the first person to think that ....
what do you think tickbytick is? the so called shareguru software. Whatever you are saying it is already done and they are charging nominally to cover their cost and make some profit.

deleted....
just letting ya know don;t buy from cheap feeds on Saturday you will be told to come on Monday even if u paid fees on weekends
i bought from rtds coz wanted to see charts on weekends ....

Last edited: