daSARa system

saakk

Guess what. In today's system, jpassociate is playing hero and axisbank playing villain. tough fight on.

in axisbank, there were 2 good moves down. i missed both, because there was no low risk . but i caught each and every one of the whipsaws. good thing is that i caught the down moves in the 4 other scrips (diversification :thumb:), but the best move happened in axisbank. why is it that the best opportunities are the one that are missed? :confused:
This is the problem wit MECHANICAL system you can't cherry pick trades, we tend to pick lot of bad cherries :D... May be MURPHY'S law at working.... :lol:

Vertigo_1985

did not know about that. i usually do not follow news.

something happened yesterday, something else may happen today. charts will tell :D
but if you r tweaking ur system based on yesterday shouldn't you also try to know the reasons for yesterdays unusual price action ? revenue declaration is something that we can be prepared for and volatility around that time can be accounted to it.

augubhai

but if you r tweaking ur system based on yesterday shouldn't you also try to know the reasons for yesterdays unusual price action ? revenue declaration is something that we can be prepared for and volatility around that time can be accounted to it.
i am trying to generalize the system to an extent where it can be applied on any kind of scrip on any kind of day.... i know that i am searching for the fool's gold :p

augubhai

too many trades today. expected. lost money in repeated typo trades, but loss/trade was limited. also expected, bcos in this version, i am placing entries at the last moment, instead of placing a SAR in advance.

all jpassociat trades were winners except one. all axisbank trades were losers except one. before the last trades, axisbank MTM was > -6K. what could have happened if i had been able to get entries in the fall in axisbank?