daSARa system

augubhai

Around 3 PM, I had close to +20K MTM, but whipsaws at the end took that away.

jpa was a risky scrip, but it worked today. there was a sort of inverse relation between jpa and the banks. when banks stagnated, jpa nmoved, and vice versa. it was like whenever somebody decided to book profits in banks, they would transfer the money to jpa.

the real vola star was axis. by 9:20, i had 3 trades in axisbank, including one typo trade. MTM at that point was -5K. but after that it moved well to a MTM of +9K at 3 PM. then whipsaws took their toll.

dekh sakte?
i am performing daily plus paying amount to perform :mad::annoyed::mad:
What maann ? Lion has not even brushed his teeth. How can ppl be expected to pay when lion is showing its teeth ... ...

augubhai

Was planning to trade a more aggressive version of the daSARa system, but backed out at the last moment. But watching the charts today, the aggressive system seems to have merit, though the number of trades will increase. Also, the aggressive system seems to make more (logical) sense to me. So, I will think some more about it, maybe I will try it tomorrow.

None of the versions of the daSARa system are backtested, though they can easily be. I just decided the rules after visually scanning a random charts. So, I guess the daSARa system rules are less than optimum, mostly based on a biased visual perspective (Have u noticed how our biases influence out interpretation of charts?)