Oye Oil kund, Majnu ka jhund

Sunsaan raat
Ab aisi raat
Rakh trend pe haath
Hum saath saath
Bolo kya karenge…

Short karenge, Short karenge, Short karenge
Havan karenge, havan karenge, havan karenge

Positional closed with dot 100 (did not hold intentionally)
Intra initiated at 3102, TSL on, size Mega

Aage Havan karenge :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Intra closed with 55 points.

My session closing slogan to my last post for the day (its good, I have an idle evening to spend):

Daru + Murga + Ticket for Dance Bar (Special one tonight) - that's all a truck driver come trader like me need.

checkmate7

Looks like everybody enjoying SELL mode....Koi hai ya sab friday night ka arrangement kar rahe hain :D

Tuna

Crude Today as it will go:

Uday: If DH is taken out, I see a little struggle around 3125 and 3133 zone, once done, Aaal izzz well

Majnu: First I will break DL, will go sideways near PDC and will break that as well

Tuna: Majnu Bhai ki Jai ho !!

checkmate7

Was positional long from friday booked +25 points profit in the morning :)....

Now its look like again Majnu is back :D

Tuna

Crude Today as it will go:

Uday: If DH is taken out, I see a little struggle around 3125 and 3133 zone, once done, Aaal izzz well

Majnu: First I will break DL, will go sideways near PDC and will break that as well

Tuna: Majnu Bhai ki Jai ho !!
First, marinate the chicken in curd and chicken masala and turmeric powder for 3 hours, boneless (against the trend) chicken preferred. -- This is completed

Then put 1 tumbler of cooking oil into the nonstick frying pan and stir the chopped onions and green chilli till it turns brown
- This is completed

Now, after spoiling your time and the chicken, take that out of the oven and throw into the trash bin. Pick up the phone and order Chicken butter masala and tandoori butter naan from the nearest good restaurant
- Pending

You will get Daru + Murga for the dinner

checkmate7

First, marinate the chicken in curd and chicken masala and turmeric powder for 3 hours, boneless (against the trend) chicken preferred. -- This is completed

Then put 1 tumbler of cooking oil into the nonstick frying pan and stir the chopped onions and green chilli till it turns brown
- This is completed

Now, after spoiling your time and the chicken, take that out of the oven and throw into the trash bin. Pick up the phone and order Chicken butter masala and tandoori butter naan from the nearest good restaurant
- Pending

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tuna

Dinner is served with 54 pieces of Boneless Kalmi Kabab of Contrawala Murga. Trend ke against jayoge? Jao. Get roasted in the Tandoor.

I am done for the Daru and Murga. was short

May take one more trade for the ticket to DB.

Last edited:

Tuna

Second trade is on but someone inside telling me, I am going to screw this one, let see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk