Crude Oil Trading

checkmate7

So main question is the selling over for today or still some steam left ??

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
So main question is the selling over for today or still some steam left ??

To me , at least 90 more points in the downside. But if USD tanks tonight after Commey's ( ex FBI head , fired by buddha ) testimony in front of the senate which may put Donald in trouble, yes crud will pullback and I will short again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rjshem

I was thinking more in terms of adding at every 100 points as the intraday range is very small at times like in the last 3 days the range has just been 300-400 points. Moreover the lot size are 1kg/5kg and 30 kg. so easier to add. Just thinking out loud as i have never really traded silver regularly.
Given a conservative approach as hes new to silver one can add more aggressively ones u get used to it and know how it behaves silver ones starts trending 750 to 1000 can come just like that .

checkmate7

Given a conservative approach as hes new to silver one can add more aggressively ones u get used to it and know how it behaves silver ones starts trending 750 to 1000 can come just like that .
Looks like you got good hold on silver it would be best to start a thread on silver so that everyone can benefits :) .. Just a suggestion :)

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Dear Tuna, Varunkochhar, Checkmate7 and others : you are all very experienced traders in Crude. Can you please post your last 2 months trades along with profit /loss so that all can learn from you guys ... Thanks in advance.
Isko Sanka hey :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, if you are asking for ledger - you are asking for proof. Forget it. See my signature (first bullet point). And if you are wondering why I am doing so, refer to second bullet point.

BTW, from a ledger, none can learn anything.

And if you are asking for the charts for 2 months of trade- Bro, that would have helped, but it is a big ask. I don't think I can do this (no time to dig my G drive to find all of last 2 months). But Varun posts his charts regularly, check his thread.

rjshem

Looks like you got good hold on silver it would be best to start a thread on silver so that everyone can benefits :) .. Just a suggestion :)
Checkmate7 i dont trade commodities but do watch a lot of charts of it .as i love watching charts .i know how all these moves due to such chart watching of few years also from interaction with some good commodity traders like bull share here .bull share is an excellent trader of crude from long time.have bugged him already a lot to post his charts whenever he can .u are also shaping up nicely in ur trading tuna and few others also excellent .if anything do ask here will be happy to do what i can.

checkmate7

Checkmate7 i dont trade commodities but do watch a lot of charts of it .as i love watching charts .i know how all these moves due to such chart watching of few years also from interaction with some good commodity traders like bull share here .bull share is an excellent trader of crude from long time.have bugged him already a lot to post his charts whenever he can .u are also shaping up nicely in ur trading tuna and few others also excellent .if anything do ask here will be happy to do what i can.
Thanks rjshem :thumb::thumb:

checkmate7

SELL mode continued :)....No buy as of now :)