Crude Oil Trading

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Uday Bhai: Yaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnn !!! Hmm just got up from sleep. Let me what Majnu did till now.

checkmate7

Tuna

These international crude oil crooks and fraudsters parade themselves mostly in the Internet as 'dealers' in crude oil, but are really merely scammy dreamers just out to dupe others hopefully (for them!) big in the millions and millions of dollars."
Free advice.. apologies. Trade your chart, no need to pay heed to news. That should take care of it. I find crude much more easy to predict compared to Index, which is way more manipulated. Though I earn more from the index.

checkmate7

Best thing about Crude is you don't have to be on screen all the time.....

checkmate7

Booked some profit...
booked all 15+..and now watching for Crude to go above 3314 then will enter or if it falls to my comfort level i.e near 3290

checkmate7

Was thinking of dal badlo for one trade but CRUEL crude ka koi bharosa nahi...So trend is the friend :)

Tuna

booked all 15+..and now watching for Crude to go above 3314 then will enter or if it falls to my comfort level i.e near 3290

Remember- be loyal to the trend camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

checkmate7

Tuna

Uday Bhai: Yaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnn !!! Hmm just got up from sleep. Let me what Majnu did till now.

Samjhnewale samajh gaye, Jo na samjhe, na samjhe wo anadi hain

checkmate7

Samjhnewale samajh gaye, Jo na samjhe, na samjhe wo anadi hain

Same to you hi bol sakte hain :lol::lol: