Crude Oil Trading

checkmate7

checkmate7

Varunji is there any upside from here according to your system??? Since I am long from 3376...

Till we find strength in OBV (which i follow) alongwith price confirmation, crude seems to be selling off. Sure it will find support at some level, but because i only trade current price intraday cannot tell the level correctly till this selling (volumes ) stop.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Varunji is there any upside from here according to your system??? Since I am long from 3376...

I hope u had a SL, phew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

checkmate7

Yes SL triggered at 3350... :(

checkmate7

Till we find strength in OBV (which i follow) alongwith price confirmation, crude seems to be selling off. Sure it will find support at some level, but because i only trade current price intraday cannot tell the level correctly till this selling (volumes ) stop.

Varunji what all indicators you are using..Can we implement your AFL in PI ??? If yes can you please post the code??

To be frank with you i am only using naked price and OBV charts because as they say old habits die hard. To add value, you can mark 3 or 4 levels on the OBV charts corresponding to the opening (10:01 AM) 1:00PM ( i think Europe opens around this time) One at 5:00 PM and one say at 8:00 PM. Just these lines as reference lines and you should be good. I donot use any indicators. Just pure price and Volume (OBV).