Crude oil is a human

How much traders are able to find the movement of Crude oil Technically?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

Experience 22

"Triggering the stop loss order of the Intraday traders is the Main Goal of the Market makers"

I dont know, how many traders are feeling like this.

But Every newbie will feel this. I know.

What Newbies feel?

"Sir, If i buy crude oil, Immediately it comes down
Sir, If i sell crude oil, Immediately it goes up
Sir, Is anyone watching my order? and my trade?
Sir, I have some doubt on the exchange and my brokers. They disclose about my order."

This is really a wrong assumption. anyone cannot see your order. but market makers can predict your stop loss level. so they can try to trigger the stop loss level.

For Example.
Crude is trading at day high. Day high is 6380. So i think that, it will not touch 6400. So i sell the crude at current price 6380 by placing stop loss at 6400 with target of 20 points.

Newbies feel that it will not touch 6400. But market makers feel that there will be more stop loss order of the sellers at 6400. So again they move the market to 6400 and triggers the seller's stop loss and again crude comes down.

Most of the times, It happens for every trader. Stop loss should not be to the particular amount. rather, This should be to the particular unbeatable point.

Near every round numbers, there will be more stop loss orders. So think before deciding your stop loss level.

For example:-

Crude bought at 6380. stop loss 6350. target 6400. ( But I feel Stop loss 6344, target 6396)

Crude sold at 6380, stop loss 6400, target 6350. ( But I feel stop loss 6406, target 6354)

Can anyone understand how i fix my stop loss and target?

If anyone has the doubt, ask me i will clarify in this thread.

otherwise, i decide that you understand my concept

...If anyone has the doubt, ask me i will clarify in this thread...
Many thanks Vinoth for sharing your valuable experience with us.

I believe yours is a GREAT service not only to newbies here, but all types of traders:clapping:

My doubt is about placing the stop-loss at that unbeatable point and keep staying in the market until I get to my target price.

Generally, traders place stops beyond the S/R levels, depending on long or short positions taken. Obviously, market makers are aware of these spots and can drive prices to that level (?); if that is their sole intention (is it?).

The suggestion is to go for odd numbers. If I place a stop at 6346 for my long instead of 6350 (assuming it as the support), what is stopping the market makers to limit their drive until 6350. Can’t they pull the price to 6340 and trigger my stop of 6346 in the process?

I think, it is not the odd numbers alone that is always going to protect our stops. There must be other factors the successful professional traders like you (in the case of crude oil, I noted, amazing!:clap:), are relying on, like volatility, market mood, the risk appetite of the traders and most of all, probably their experience in the market.

I would be interested to hear more on this from you. Please carry on with your good work and keep on enlightening us

Thanks in advance

Tamil trader

Many thanks Vinoth for sharing your valuable experience with us.

I believe yours is a GREAT service not only to newbies here, but all types of traders:clapping:

My doubt is about placing the stop-loss at that unbeatable point and keep staying in the market until I get to my target price.

Generally, traders place stops beyond the S/R levels, depending on long or short positions taken. Obviously, market makers are aware of these spots and can drive prices to that level (?); if that is their sole intention (is it?).

The suggestion is to go for odd numbers. If I place a stop at 6346 for my long instead of 6350 (assuming it as the support), what is stopping the market makers to limit their drive until 6350. Can’t they pull the price to 6340 and trigger my stop of 6346 in the process?

I think, it is not the odd numbers alone that is always going to protect our stops. There must be other factors the successful professional traders like you (in the case of crude oil, I noted, amazing!:clap:), are relying on, like volatility, market mood, the risk appetite of the traders and most of all, probably their experience in the market.

I would be interested to hear more on this from you. Please carry on with your good work and keep on enlightening us

Thanks in advance

Hello Fairlinks,

Thanks for your question.
My answer may be some useful for you.

I want to clarify about unbeatable stop loss first.

First, you need to see the sub-title. Market makers are triggering the stop loss order of intraday traders.

So Which time frames are used by intraday trader for their trades?

Mostly Intraday Traders use 1 min, 3 min, 5 min, maximum 15 minutes.

Why not 30 Minutes or Hourly chart? Because 30 minutes and hourly charts are considered for Positional traders.

Positiional Traders use major trend. Intraday Traders use sub-trend. ok?

Major Trend shows sell signal. Sub-Trend shows buy signal. What will you do now?

The Unbeatable stop loss is nothing but the stop loss level which is placed by positional trader. Whenever the major trend changes, they place stop loss order on that basis used by 30 minutes or 1 hour.

If you are using SAR based system, You are also correct by placing stop loss order. But Use higher time frames for your stop loss order. Most of the times, higher time frames does not trigger stop loss order of the intraday traders.

Simply said,

Entry should be based on lower time frames, exit should be based on higher timeframes for intraday trader. At that time, market maker will not hit your stop loss order. you can make good profit most of the time.

.........................................................................................

Next Question:- how to find the numbers for stop loss order not triggered?

Bought at 6380.... Stop loss not placed at 6350... but placed at 6346... Why?

Because, There will be more buy orders at 6350, 6351, 6352, 6354, 6355 in the order book, They will give big support above the round numbers. Eventhough they trigger 6350 intentionally, 6346 will not be touched, after touching 6350, market will immediately reverse... Most of the time, it will reverse from 6352,6353 also.. it will take more time to break 6350. so, most of the time , your stop loss will not hit.

Like that, Bought at 6380, Selling order is 6396, not at 6400... Why?

Because, 6396,6397,6398,6399,6400.. There will be more selling orders in the order book, most of the time , after making 6396 high, it will reverse down.

So Booking profit quickly before resistance round number, Placing stoploss order below the supporting round number is very important for intraday players

I again say, that, This strategy will be useful most of the time only... Not always... If you make 10 trades, it may be useful for 7 trades if you use this method for your stop loss.

Steve

Hi Vinoth, :thumb:

This is an amazing thread, your experience knowledge and pointers about crude is awesome.
Carry on with the good work and keep on regaling us with your inputs and advise. Please carry on with the same enthusisam and vigour. :clapping:

Thanks

Steve

DSM

TT - Have to say wonderful post, solid explanation. Thanks a ton! Your thread on crude is most informative, and the insight can be applied to other trading instruments as well I guess. Keep up the good work & God bless.

Hello Fairlinks,

First, you need to see the sub-title. Market makers are triggering the stop loss order of intraday traders.

Why not 30 Minutes or Hourly chart? Because 30 minutes and hourly charts are considered for Positional traders.

Major Trend shows sell signal. Sub-Trend shows buy signal. What will you do now?

The Unbeatable stop loss is nothing but the stop loss level which is placed by positional trader. Whenever the major trend changes, they place stop loss order on that basis used by 30 minutes or 1 hour.

If you are using SAR based system, You are also correct by placing stop loss order. But Use higher time frames for your stop loss order. Most of the times, higher time frames does not trigger stop loss order of the intraday traders.

Simply said,

Entry should be based on lower time frames, exit should be based on higher timeframes for intraday trader. At that time, market maker will not hit your stop loss order. you can make good profit most of the time.

.........................................................................................

Because, There will be more buy orders at 6350, 6351, 6352, 6354, 6355 in the order book, They will give big support above the round numbers. Eventhough they trigger 6350 intentionally, 6346 will not be touched, after touching 6350, market will immediately reverse... Most of the time, it will reverse from 6352,6353 also.. it will take more time to break 6350. so, most of the time , your stop loss will not hit.

Because, 6396,6397,6398,6399,6400.. There will be more selling orders in the order book, most of the time , after making 6396 high, it will reverse down.

So Booking profit quickly before resistance round number, Placing stoploss order below the supporting round number is very important for intraday players

I again say, that, This strategy will be useful most of the time only... Not always... If you make 10 trades, it may be useful for 7 trades if you use this method for your stop loss.

I want to clarify about unbeatable stop loss first...
Hi Vinoth,

Thanks for your kind explanation, reflecting the unwavering authority and conviction that are associated with very seasoned professionals only. More than your awesome market understanding and intelligence, I sincerely appreciate your willingness to share them here expecting nothing tangible in return.

Regards
Fairlinks

Hello Fairlinks,

Simply said,

TT,
Great explation
Keep it up

Tamil trader

Experience 23

Dont Allow anyone to interfere in your trading decisions and Avoid such persons. This is your Business. Mind it

This is very difficult situation in the market. When you enter the market, Decide your entry point and exit.

Dont Change after entering the market. This is not a disciplined trading

Generally,

All Traders have the right to give the comments about market. But Comments are varying from every traders.

For Example:-

You think that market will go down. So you sell the crude oil today. But Your Best Friend Says Crude will go up. What will you do?

Which is given the first priority? Friendship or Business?

Trading is a business for me. This is my business. I am always not allowing my Friends, Relatives, Brokers to comment about my trading decision.

If they give any comments about my decision, I will simply say " Wait and Watch" . Because i am always correct with my entry and exit point before entering every trade.

Dont change your exit point after entering the market. Avoid these friends.

If you take a buy position, someone will say, market will go up. Dont Appreciate them.
If you take a sell position, someone will say, market will go up. Dont hate them.

Avoid both the persons. Dont allow anyone to interfere in your trading business.

If you are not confident in your trading decision, You may take your suggestion from seniors. This is ok. But dont ask with more persons. Everyone will say different answers.

Always follow only one system if you have a good strategy.
Always follow only one person if you dont have any strategy and have confident and satisfactory in his decision.

Simply Said,
I dont like any comments about my trading position. I know whether it will go up or down. I know what to do if it goes up. I know what to if it goes down.

Friends,

This is your business ... This is not a gambling. So you should be very confident in your trading decision and exit point. Please dont allow anyone to interfere in your trading decisions.

If you think yourself about your trading, You can become a expert in your business very soon

This Post is for making self-discipline with your own analysis and to know and be sincere in your business....

We are not allowing others to interfere in the other business...

Is trading a exception to this? This is also a super business... So Dont allow anyone to interfere...

Regards,
With Politeness
Vinoth, Tamil Trader

mravi

Dont Allow anyone to interfere in your trading decisions and Avoid such persons. This is your Business. Mind it

Thanks for being such a kind hearted teacher and guide for all of us.

People say things, but you are giving satisfactory reasons on why and what you are saying.

I am one who likes this whole thread. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.