Crude oil is a human

How much traders are able to find the movement of Crude oil Technically?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

Experience 10

Money Wins? or Brain Wins?

Always there is some argument between winners and losers.

For example:-

For the most of the losers, they will hold the position until the system square off their positions after reaching 80 percent of MTM Warning. because they are holding the position and pray the GOD to save their position when their trades go against their position.

Unfortunately, after square off the position by the software, Market reverses in their favor. but they are not holding the position. so they simple relax by saying this ...

" If i have some extra thousands today, I can be ended in the profit" ... So Today i could not make profit"

Think Well, is it correct?

This is always bad thing for the losers... Why are you holding your position until your MTM reaches 80 percent of the capital? So this is blind trade. Even i will give them some crores, they will not make profit due to this type of blind trade.

Usually the expectation of the traders are very high... we cannot say any mistake on them.. because there are lots of personal financial problems , so they come to market for their solutions..

But they should understand onething. Expect the return depending on your capital value only even if you have good strategy to trade. if you need good profit for the living, then come with good amount of capital depending on your expectation.

always know onething .. this is for the losers only... if you dont have any backtested startegy, money management, and others trading discipline, you cannot always make profit in the market constantly even if you have lots of crores....

so ultimately Brain only Wins.... According to the market, Money is the slave for the brain...brain is not the slave for the money.

Tamil trader

Experience 11

How to find the trend decider point?

If we know the answer to the above question, we can make the profit easily.

Anytime, you can enter the market. because market is open for all the traders throughout the day. but when to enter and when to exit is the important for day traders.

Importantly, if we hold the wrong position, when to exit from the wrong position is the important question.

Generally There are two types of trend as far as i know.

1. Major Trend
2. Sub Trend

What is Major Trend? It shows the bullish trend or bearish trend. thats all. your trade should be on the basis of the major trend if you are a positional trader.

What is Sub Trend? This is the contra trend in the Major Trend.

For Example. this week, Crude oil is bearish below 7000 as per the Major Trend. We know well, it may achieve 6500 to 6600 levels positionally this week. Here we make a entry with major trend and sell the crude below 7000

But it will not go to 6500 directly from 7000. after testing some downside, it may go little upside. and then comes downside.

Because in the market, every action gets reaction. so there are buyers at every low price and sellers at every high prices. so market may fluctuate whole day. but movement will be with the major trend only

Intraday players mostly trade in the sub-trend. and Positional Players are mostly trading in the Major-Trend.

Ok. whenever your position goes wrong, you need to exit from wrong position. but when to exit is the question. whenever the trend reverses against your position, you need to exit. this is the answer.

So Here TIMEFRAME plays the important factor. For crude oil,

5 minutes chart- 40 to 50 points
15 Minutes chart- 50 to 70 points
30 minutes chart- 70 to 100 points
hourly chart- 100 to 150 points

Trend Reversal point or Exit point for the wrong position will be based on the above points for crude oil in the current volatile market. so Deciding the trend reversal point totally depends on your strategy and your time frame.

So whenever your position goes wrong with your time frame, exiting on the suitable trend reversal point is must to cut the losses shortly.

Tamil trader

Experience 12

Everyday, We should behave like a new born baby with our every trading

Dear Newbies,

The experienced traders and the winning traders know onething strongly. they are not worrying about today losses. because they know that losses are the part of the business.

Did you make loss today? Forget it.

Today Losses cannot be recovered within today.

Every day is the new day for the traders. every entry should be the fresh entry for the traders. dont always get upset with the previous losses. Making the losses in the market is easy. at the same time, i will say that making the profit is also very easy.

But The losses made today cannot be recovered on the same day. This should be understood very strictly by newbies.

Dont worry. Market always exists here. but if you are having any emergency to recover your losses, you cannot exist in the market. understand first.

Always existing in the market is the art of trading. even there may be 1000 or 10000 or 1 lakh or more in your trading account. but you should always exist. you should always speak with market everyday. then only, you can become a winning trader.

Most of the losses are made by the traders at Uptrend rally or downtrend rally. but you cannot expect the same rally again to recover the losses. you should simply trade decently with fresh attitude and recover your losses partly on daily basis.

There is no way to recover the losses on the same day. So just understand. Market Always exists here... so please try to exist always with market. Dont loose money again immediately after the losing trade. Take your own time for every new trade.

This is just my old experience. Dont mistake me if there is any wrong with me

Tamil trader

Experience 13

What is your eligible lot size?

Are you using exposure?

Do you know about your eligible lot size?

Brokerage firms are always ready to give the exposure to you. because they need brokerage revenue.

Already we know well that market is the riskier investment. then if you use exposure, you are going to take double risk... very soon, you are going to be out of the market.

Winners never use exposure... eventhough winners know the trend well, they are not using the exposure....

Because Winners know well that EXPOSURE IS THE OPPOSITE CONCEPT OF MONEY MANAGEMENT AND DISCIPLINE.

So i never use exposure for my trading...

Understand first.. according to the commodity market, to do intraday trading, first build your capital upto exchange Span Margin

According to positional trading, you should have 3 time span margin to become a winner....

this is my one of the money management and risk management techniques

This is just my personal experience..

if you are winning by using the exposure, this post is not for you

Last edited:

VJAY

Experience 13

Are you using exposure?

Brokerage firms are always ready to give the exposure to you. because they need brokerage revenue.

Already we know well that market is the riskier investment. then if you use exposure, you are going to take double risk... very soon, you are going to be out of the market.

Winners never use exposure... eventhough winners know the trend well, they are not using the exposure....

Because Winners know well that EXPOSURE IS THE OPPOSITE CONCEPT OF MONEY MANAGEMENT AND DISCIPLINE.

Understand first.. according to the commodity market, to do intraday trading, first build your capital upto exchange Span Margin

According to positional trading, you should have 3 time span margin to become a winner....

Nice write up TT...I too feels the same :)
Every newbie must read this post and think....think....think.....

Experience 13

Are you using exposure?

Well said Vinoth :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.