Crude chart trading levels

deba72

I am new to commodities trading. Please clarify one issue. In India, there is import duty on gold ( 10 % ? ) . If, suddenly one day govt removes this duty then what happens to the futures prices ? Do they also come down 10 % straightaway ? If so, then because of the high leverage, many accounts would be blown up. Please tell me whether my understanding is correct

Stock trendy

I am new to commodities trading. Please clarify one issue. In India, there is import duty on gold ( 10 % ? ) . If, suddenly one day govt removes this duty then what happens to the futures prices ? Do they also come down 10 % straightaway ? If so, then because of the high leverage, many accounts would be blown up. Please tell me whether my understanding is correct
Most of the our commodities future contract are traded based on NYMCX
not on change of policy from our country (it's my observation)
speculators are always at risk..
The use of futures contracts generally falls into two broad categories: hedging and speculative purposes. A hedger uses futures contracts to try and mitigate their price risk in an asset, while a speculator accepts this price risk in order to try and profit from favourable movement in prices.