Need strategy r charts to get atleast 1% profit in crude oil

Hi everyone....
I'm new to trader ji......Im in trading since 2-3 yrs.....since I started trading im n loss.....not even took 1 rupee payout as profit.....wen I come to knw abt this Mcx I know nothing but tried made loss.....then searched a lot and came to knw abt Camarillo,gann square of nine and excel sheet and did everything n paper trade for 1-2 months but once I enter in real trading made a huge loss....even took advisers advise and made a loss......now I'm again planning to start trading.....frnds/seniors can u pls help me to get atleast daily 1-2%profit......it ll be of great help.....thnx n advance waiting for ur replies frnds/seniors.....pls guide me to know some strategy r charts r softwares......

@serious_Trader and rajuchd9

Atleast u both pls explain ur way of trading so I can learn ji.......
Friend , please go through by investing in Cash market(Delivery base) or through SIP.
On otherside give time on technicals charting studies until you be perfact for finding levels and also judge market condintion for intraday trading.
After that when you feel confident on yourself to capture Trade on right time on Terminal, than start with low quantity and move forward accordingly......

Friend , please go through by investing in Cash market(Delivery base) or through SIP.
On otherside give time on technicals charting studies until you be perfact for finding levels and also judge market condintion for intraday trading.
After that when you feel confident on yourself to capture Trade on right time on Terminal, than start with low quantity and move forward accordingly......
Agreed. I was watching that moneycontrol forum the other day where people give some numbers (mostly support and resistance) and shout buy sell or a 1 min green or red candle. If they wud have known enough then wud have shorted oil at 110 and wud have retired by now. Trading is mentally and financially tough. Wish there was a 1% formula. Only saviour is learning all what you can and deciding what works for you. try babypips.com as a stepping stone for learning.

narangji

Hi everyone....
I'm new to trader ji......Im in trading since 2-3 yrs.....since I started trading im n loss.....not even took 1 rupee payout as profit.....wen I come to knw abt this Mcx I know nothing but tried made loss.....then searched a lot and came to knw abt Camarillo,gann square of nine and excel sheet and did everything n paper trade for 1-2 months but once I enter in real trading made a huge loss....even took advisers advise and made a loss......now I'm again planning to start trading.....frnds/seniors can u pls help me to get atleast daily 1-2%profit......it ll be of great help.....thnx n advance waiting for ur replies frnds/seniors.....pls guide me to know some strategy r charts r softwares......
Hi SriRam

I am more or less like you and in serious learning phase, I will suggest you to stop trading from immediate effect.

Problem is we all want to go the easy way, TRUTH: there is no easy way. When I read this post I feel I am the one who is writing.

Unless you stop trading and learn how to trade first you will never be able to make profit.

I agree that you have learnt Camarillo,gann square of nine and excel sheet etc etc, but ask yourself are they enough for you to make profit? If the answer is still no then what you have learnt isn't enough.

There are so many successful traders if they are making money, Just pause for a min and think how many people know all these methods? every newbie like us does, so why are we not making profits???? Simple because we still don't know something that they do. So unless we find that out we shouldn't trade.

I invite you to participate in my thread actively so that we can go through this learning curve together and be successful trader's.

http://www.traderji.com/beginners-guide/98261-help-learning-ta-noobs.html

Regards

Agreed. I was watching that moneycontrol forum the other day where people give some numbers (mostly support and resistance) and shout buy sell or a 1 min green or red candle. If they wud have known enough then wud have shorted oil at 110 and wud have retired by now. Trading is mentally and financially tough. Wish there was a 1% formula. Only saviour is learning all what you can and deciding what works for you. try babypips.com as a stepping stone for learning.
As you say its purly on Trading parameter....
Just give me example of person trading with full amount of value of contract size, all are trading on 5 to 10% of margin. You can imagin how risky is all this trade, its only diving in pond without water.
I only want to covey is you have to trade according to your holding power, as you have to wait for its depth. if your fund exshusted you make loss or if you manage your trade then you win.
( Just apply my concept, you will make small profit but never make loss in investment )

Last edited: