cpu usage is 100%

DSM

Install CC Cleaner. Its free and a very good tool. Run it to clean Temp. Internet files, cookies, clipboards, memory dump etc. Use it to uninstall unnecessary programs. Use Startup function to see which processes load on startup. E.g Yahoo Messanger, Unnecessary toolbar, Webcam, Bluetooth etc are not required when you start the pc and hog memory and slowdown the system. These can safely be disabled.

I killed all process some disabled and others are SYSTEM process which automatically start after kill. in safe mode cpu usage is 10% but I cannot connected to net and screen become very zoom

looser89

Install CC Cleaner. Its free and a very good tool. Run it to clean Temp. Internet files, cookies, clipboards, memory dump etc. Use it to uninstall unnecessary programs. Use Startup function to see which processes load on startup. E.g Yahoo Messanger, Unnecessary toolbar, Webcam, Bluetooth etc are not required when you start the pc and hog memory and slowdown the system. These can safely be disabled.
I tried all things. I installed cc cleaner, malwarebytes but nothing happened. I googled for this problem but each website has own solution nothing worked. I think about re installation of win7. perhaps it works

burai123

try - "system restore " and restore your system on a date when your computer was running good.

sometimes, when you are using 2 real time data sources ,like one for NSE and another for Commodities, you will end up using atleast 60-70 % of CPU space. Using Amiborker or other charting tools will take up another 10-15 % and ODIN / Nest trader takes away 10-20 %. So you are maxed out on cpu.
Check out f you stiation is like what I mentioned above. Also check if you have microsoft essentials/ security, that uses up lot of cpu space a sit tries to check each of the above for malicious usage.

Best is to open task manager/ performance tab, sort by CPU utilization by clicking on the tab header and see what uses most space. That will give you a starting space

how to place screenshot
how to take picture from computer. I have no high quality camera to take picture
Use PrintScreen button on your keyboard to take a snap of the screen, and then paste it in paint. Save the file on your desktop.

To upload pictures/ charts here, see the instructions in my signature.