Could the Nifty be heading for a nosedive?

kkz59 said:
Dear Traderji

Could you please arrange a full day (or probably even 2 days) seminar on technicals. First, I suggest you to get a feedback as to how many are willing to attend and the convenient days (it could be weekdays or holidays like Holi, or 26th Jan).

Do not forget to also ensure that Binzy, Im3vil and members of their clan (I would desist from using the word 'tribe') attend.

Obviously, it has to be paid seminar.

It would be a great help for most of our tribe (we use crude tools to analyse a company's potential i.e., the financials already known to the millions of investors).

Regards and Best wishes

P.S. After going through all the posts here I feel flooded by the Tsunami of technicals and am willing to learn to swim

Wow seminar.. i ll come wherever there is good food , trading terminal and pleasing beauty around.Beauty has many forms u know ;).

im3vil said:
Wow seminar.. i ll come wherever there is good food , trading terminal and pleasing beauty around.Beauty has many forms u know ;).
I second that im3vil, but not necessarily in that order. I'd re-arrange them by castling (chess move) the 3 nouns mentioned by you above. ;)
Jokes apart, swell idea this; I mean the seminar part. :D

Last edited:
gadee333 said:
binzy thanks for directing to wdgann_india group.
will anyone reply to my question on the attached chart of nifty.
The more it fills.. the better it is.. btw the last gap was a island reversal(2120 top).. it will take some getting to fill that one! :eek:

Re: Useful Articles

binzy said:
Errrr... Traderji, I'm sorry... you couldn't possibly have visualized while setting up this forum that roses, champagne and cosy dinners would be taking up so many eyeballs and precious bandwidth. Whether or not the Nifty is taking a nosedive... this thread is certainly bungee-jumping straight into quicksand :eek:

Abcde, im3vil, sh50, jaideep, kkz, gadee333 and whoever else is interested, I have uploaded a small compilation of articles I found on W D Gann's techniques.................
Thank you for sharing
and also for caring;
I've sent them a mail
and I am now waiting.

The NIFTY has truly,
and very, very surely,
gone into a tail-spin,
and that's putting it mildly.

So it's Kudos to you,
a million, not a few;
It's you who blew the whistle
on what it'll do.

Champagne & dinners
are only for winners,
so separate the egg-heads
from the round-heads & skinners. :)

Best of luck

Jaideep, whoever you are and whatever you do, your ripostes are ingenious :cool: and your sincerity heart-warming. I'm sure you'll always be a better friend (to all those lucky enough to know you) than a trader, and I'm sure you're a very successful trader too, so.... :)

Semi-anaar... whoosh, bang, phishhh... over b4 it starts

Hey.. could someone book one executive-class ticket for me to this hypothetical seminar? :rolleyes: Thanks.

im3vil said:
The more it fills.. the better it is.. btw the last gap was a island reversal(2120 top).. it will take some getting to fill that one! :eek:
Yara some already got them filled and some started feeling. did u notice ?
Thanks for educating me on island reversal. I am obliged.

sudoku1

The outlook for several stocks seems very bullish, but let's consider for a minute if a sharp reversal could be imminent.
yes ,in the short run ,the indices r still bullish, till sensex holds 9290 2morow.......only a close below this will make the short term bulls nervous;)