Copper

prst

Bro can post many doha too but dont know english of them and on hindi Traderji gave me two warning for posting in Hindi so leaving Doha for me only:p:p

First short covering is sure before US election

Second buying is coming around 31000 and 1700

Third and most good one Dhan Teras is coming:clap::clap::clap:
waise, part of the name of this site is in hindi :) ( ji part) lol

praveen taneja

waise, part of the name of this site is in hindi :) ( ji part) lol
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Samarth Ka nahin Dosh Gusaain means They have power and right and we have to follow the rules made by mods:thumb:

Copper is making symmetrical triangle in comex weakly and monthly chart huge up or down side possible. Be cautious before taking trade.

Last edited:

praveen taneja

My Tukka says it is going to kiss 400 first before making a good upmove as this season is not for copper and demand remain low to sideways better buy in Feb or april Jai Ram Ji KI

Happy Diwali to all my TJ friends

Possible because macd weakly chart sell in copper but daily chart macd could any time give buy.Ichimoku daily chart also shows chances of down side. but rs/$ u can sa exact level. I have not subscribe for mcx data for this month so I cant speak on mcx levels.

praveen taneja

Bro for me USD/INR pair is in 51.50-55.50 range and at peak what is ur view on that booked gold yday and waiting for next entry in jan Gold any view ????

Happy Diwali to all members of TJ and there near and dear ones

Bro for me USD/INR pair is in 51.50-55.50 range and at peak what is ur view on that booked gold yday and waiting for next entry in jan Gold any view ????

Happy Diwali to all members of TJ and there near and dear ones
Happy Diwali to you. Gold has given sell signal in Comex MACD weakly chart. In history when even such crossover happens $100-200 atleast corrected. But this time crossover has happened but some what parallel so be cautious before taking trade. Due to RS/$ might get some support.Indian price difficult to predict.