Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alroyraj

do u know friends whts d brokerage(exchange charge) that every other broking companies pay to the exchanges?. Its RS 3 per lakh volume in case of INTRADAY/ FUTURES, and less than RS 35 per lakh for delivery based transactions(cash delivery). and when it comes to OPTIONS usually charge is charge is on d basis of PREMIUM paid its just abt RS 20 per Lakh premium (Total volume could b in crores).
Now think whts d brokerage ur (retail trader/customer) being charged. Its usually 10-18 times d cost tht d brocking company incures, Moreever u will be charged minimum flore charge/brocking, which i have not factored in here to see the burden on u people.
thanks 4 raising this topic here.
Great info u digged out, if that is true. Seems like there is more money running a brokerage than trading. :clap:

Does anyone know whether ventura1 (Ventura Securities Ltd.) & R.K. Global are listed cos. I could not find any information on them on their websites or on www.nseindia.com and www.bseindia.com. Since they are not very well known like sharekhan or indiabulls I wish to check before opening an a/c with them.

kotak for me
:)
3 in 1 account..better options and features..few glitches everyone has
NO one is perfect be it icici..indiabulls..realiance...or kotak

Its a matter of choice and flexbility...with 3 in 1 account linked up its easier to transfer money and i personally feel secure with it.

my two cents on it!:thumb:

Sam

Sunny1

kotak for me
:)
3 in 1 account..better options and features..few glitches everyone has
no one is perfect be it icici..indiabulls..realiance...or kotak

its a matter of choice and flexbility...with 3 in 1 account linked up its easier to transfer money and i personally feel secure with it.

My two cents on it!:thumb:

Sam
i think canmoney is better 3 in 1 account than kotak.
Btw , how is service by kotak ?

Hi all
Never ever go with sharekhan Dilsukhnagar Branch Hyderabad , there we had a Bad experience that branch manager and Relationship Manager. First of all they themselves dont know any thing and they put customers into trouble. They never give good response to the customer while placing the order, and after placing the order they never going to check the status of the order until and unless once again if u call them even if it falls 100 rs from the purchase price they never call u to intimate the same. Worst service by them.

In Dilsukhnagar branch manager is Bhaskar and he speaks very sweetly while opening the account and ur account is full of money but after loosing he never lifts ur call Pls Never opt Disukhnagar branch , and for the existing customers pls try to shift the branch from Dilsukhnagar to any other or else u may come to face a bad experience , wait until u get a good broker and have good experience but dont Never opt that branch pls pass the message to ur frs and relatives

While selecting other option take care to see that the broker is reliable and honest. But never go to India Infoline which is a group led by dishonest RMs and most non-coperative broking hse. They just want clients and go to any extent to make money. Since 1 month, I am trying to get my DP balance transferred and account closed, but in vain. Even I am unable to withdraw the entire balance from available ledger credit balance. Once again, please avoid India Infoline.

In my opinion, Share Khan as it is not bad. May be that particular branch is bad. Compared to other brokers Share Khan is one of the best brokers. Unfornatately, their brokerage is higher in market and also there is minimum brokerage per trade which discourages small clients away from them. I am online client in their main Mumbai branch since 9 years and never faced any major problem.

i was working with india infoline and reliance money earlier but brokerage and service is not so good for the both firms, found angel broking is the cheap and excellent service providing broking firm. myself also working as channel partner / sub broker for the same firm. brokerage may decrease up to 1 paisa and 10 paisa, 1 paisa in F n O and intra day and for delivery 10 paisa.

Hi,

This is the great web site I came through for trading. Keep it up.

which is the best broker website (icici, hdfc, sharekhan) for long term trader? I may trade only 2 or 3 times a month.

I know it takes high brokerage, but who is best among them in my case. I am not a frequest trader but, as per my financial plan I want to invest a some part in to shares also. I already invested in MF's and bonds. I dont mind having risk for this part. I want only onlie websites, not desktop softwares or by phone, as I dont want other to handle it.

Thank you,
Madhu

iTrade

You made answering the question easy by letting us know your trading pattern and details.
Go for Sharekhan or ICICI. I have used both.Both are good, except that ICICI brokerage charges are little higher. But again, you are not going to trade heavily so brokerage wont matter much. Rest doesn't matter.

thanks for your quick reply. I thought about sharekhan, but I have my eyes on ICICI also, as it is very easy for moving money between demat and savings account.

your words
But again, you are not going to trade heavily so brokerage wont matter much. Rest doesn't matter.
are perfect match for me. I really dont want to trade much, just buy some shares when they are down and sell them after 2 or 3 months if they are in gain, else even I dont mind waiting for 1 year to get gain or loose completely.

and my second question is this
If I buy a 10 share with a cost of 10,000 Rs, i.e assume each share is 1,000Rs. How much ICICI costs for me?
I really dont understand this brokerage language of trading.

My next question is
After one year I want to sell this 10 shares. At what price it is good to sell, if I expect an interest rate of 15% per annum on my investment?
My plain calculations give me 10,000Rs + 1,500Rs = 11,500Rs. But as there will be brokerages when buying and selling, this value is to be increased furthur. Please provide calculation for me or atleast how much percent I must aim to get 15% on shared I bought?

sorry for long message :)
Thank you,
Madhu

Status
Not open for further replies.