Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am worried about is how their system perform (I mean angel or Ventura). most of the times, if the brokerage is good the system is bad.. and vice versa.
rgds/Surya

lazytrader

Sameer and lazytrader,
it is on a daily basis.. my today's 1.3C.. last week my average was around 85L day.Well, I am doing oscillation trading (dont have better term for this). One of my favourite picks is Aban..
Aban has 6%++ volatility and annualised basis more than 100%..
I am looking for more such stocks.. any idea, please do gimme your inputs.
Surya
Any "high-beta stocks" should do in that case. Eg unitech suzlon etc

Volatality goes up and down, it's cyclical.

get ODIN. It's the best but lacks in charting. not as good as sharekhan. you could also look at indiabulls.

Sameer and lazytrader,
it is on a daily basis.. my today's 1.3C.. last week my average was around 85L day.Well, I am doing oscillation trading (dont have better term for this). One of my favourite picks is Aban..
Aban has 6%++ volatility and annualised basis more than 100%..
I am looking for more such stocks.. any idea, please do gimme your inputs.
Surya
"oscillation trading" - interesting term, could you please explain this term? Is it day trading (intraday) or swing trading (2-7 days)? what is your strategy? Thanks!

Hi surya , u hav huge turn over , i wonder why the sharekhan guy let u go away so easily!
his badluck ,

I hav heard tht angel has gud customer service n gud ODIN , no problem regarding server disconnection , etc

Go for angel , u hav really huge turn over , u will get cheap brokerage easily, do negotiate with them, as i said they hv nice customer support.

Rk global offers real cheap brokerage but wont advice u to go with them , they hv poor customer support n frequent disconnections in server a day!

Order processing is as important as cheap brokerage.

Dont go for ventura , all those companys offering cheap attractive brokerage at the beginning are just setting to trap their clients ,

see what reliance money n artha money did with their clients , they both offered cheapest brokerages in the beginning.

Also , i wld like to knw from u , what do u trade? F&O or cash ?

Hi surya , u hav huge turn over , i wonder why the sharekhan guy let u go away so easily!
his badluck ,

I hav heard tht angel has gud customer service n gud ODIN , no problem regarding server disconnection , etc

Go for angel , u hav really huge turn over , u will get cheap brokerage easily, do negotiate with them, as i said they hv nice customer support.

Rk global offers real cheap brokerage but wont advice u to go with them , they hv poor customer support n frequent disconnections in server a day!

Order processing is as important as cheap brokerage.

Dont go for ventura , all those companys offering cheap attractive brokerage at the beginning are just setting to trap their clients ,

see what reliance money n artha money did with their clients , they both offered cheapest brokerages in the beginning.

Also , i wld like to knw from u , what do u trade? F&O or cash ?

Sameer,
Thanks for the reply.
I do trade on all futures+cash+options... mostly i pick high volatility stocks and do oscillatior method. ie high low for 15 min.. and close the trade within 15 mins. high risk and sure shot.. mostly with a 50L~1C t/o at the most my profit would be around 15-20k.. and take home around 10-12k..
one FNO for weekly position..
that's it. not rocket science.. mostly intuition based trading.. i did lose in the past.. (heavily) but this current method for the past two weeks. seems positive.
surya

Mangafreakz

Sameer,
Thanks for the reply.
I do trade on all futures+cash+options... mostly i pick high volatility stocks and do oscillatior method. ie high low for 15 min.. and close the trade within 15 mins. high risk and sure shot.. mostly with a 50L~1C t/o at the most my profit would be around 15-20k.. and take home around 10-12k..
one FNO for weekly position..
that's it. not rocket science.. mostly intuition based trading.. i did lose in the past.. (heavily) but this current method for the past two weeks. seems positive.
surya
Hello Sir , its an offtopic query , can u give any link of the Technical strategy you follow for High risk trading for learning , it would be of great help.
Currently What broker you are using?

Hello Sir , its an offtopic query , can u give any link of the Technical strategy you follow for High risk trading for learning , it would be of great help.
Currently What broker you are using?
Forget technicals mate, it won't work there. You need to have good apet for profit and ability to take loss.
Though I use technicals to decide which Fno/options to go. There are number of sites including this site to decide. Mostly you get reports from your brokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.