Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the repost

All brokers are offering less brokerage if we deposit 1lakh or more as advance (trading) money, is it safe? will they misuse the money?

lazytrader

Sorry for the repost

All brokers are offering less brokerage if we deposit 1lakh or more as advance (trading) money, is it safe? will they misuse the money?
I don't thnk they misuse the money just because you have deposited 1L. If they are the misusing type of guys then they will misuse any amount. Recently one of India Infoline big guys had a case against him and they've tried to settle it quickly. It can't be said about the brokerage house itself but at the branch you'll have some of these guys. You'll have to be very tight about it and keep threatening them with legal action and monitoring your account, keep all the documents and hope everything will be fine.

Mangafreakz

While signing up for indiabulls Demat acc , i checked that for every sell from demat , per transaction 10/- will be charged. So does that mean for every shares that i sell in delivery trading , I have to pay 10Rs. along with brokerages. Some place i read about pool account , whats that ? And also how will I know which shares are for BTST and which are not ?
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.