Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwamiNathan

Dear gvnarendra,
If we do trading thro internet, Is there any chances of server going down in the last minutes. Has this happened with india bulls or 5 paisa?
Internet traders pls give ur comments.

thanks.

SwamiNathan said:
Dear gvnarendra,
If we do trading thro internet, Is there any chances of server going down in the last minutes. Has this happened with india bulls or 5 paisa?

thanks.
Some times it happens but will be rectified within 2-3 minutes. It may not be the server problem but the internet connection may also breakdown. But in my experience it will be rectified immediately.
gvnarendra

SwamiNathan said:
Dear gvnarendra,

thanks.
I guess Indiabulls automatically squareoff trading positions 20 min before exchange closing. Therefore no worry for last minute :)

Confused ........ Don't be !!! ICICI Direct.com has introduce a sub-broker system known as DBC - Direct Business Catalyst to ward of all regrets. We get the same security of previous ICICI Direct.com plus an added advantage of trading thru a sub-broker. What esle do we need. I am associated with one DBC. His ph No. 9435040662. Located in Guwahati (Assam) i guess it is the best bet for people round the NE.

I have been trading with ICICIDirect.com for the past 1 year and I find their services just okay mainly because of the user friendly website except for the initial hiccups as listed below:

1. When I opened the account, the send me debit card without my asking for it and to top it all charged the annual charges to my account.
2. You cannot trade in some of the penny shares
3. Sometimes they send you 2nd time debit charges for brokerage
5. a small amount of say .65 paise doesnt make much difference to them and they dont bother to reply to emails or messages through ICICIDirect.com

I wanted to go in for another account with 5Paise.com. Agreed their brokerage is the finer points but their online trading is not at all user friendly, had lots of questions to the person who came to meet me but was not satisfied with their answers.

sh50 said:
...............Whatever you do avoid ICICI like plague and for your info, investmartindia.com is gonna start in MAy................
:cool: :cool: R U still raving & ranting about your family joint account fiasco or have you cooled off? No hear from you on this forum for long, long time pal. Just so U know, I'm still with ICICICICICICICICICICI (4 years now) & they're still the coolest 3-in-1 trading account that any sucker or clown should root for. :D Why? ... 'coz they're still the #2 bank in India, easy interfaces in on-line banking & trading, everything is upfront all the time, & they can be trrrrrrrrusted 101% with UR money. Like I said in my earlier postings on the subject, their brokerages seem a bit higher but if you trade regularly & in volume (like I do :eek: ), you get an incentive refund every month that makes you smile very wide 'coz it brings down their effective brokerage to very, very competitive levels. Of course, if you want to trade once in a blue moon in a couple of shares, it is like eating your cake & having it too (with ICICI).

I am using ICICI direct since one year. Recently I joined Indiabulls. But did not bought their Software. They have internet trading facility. But the screens are very confusing. I find it to find what is my balance or trading limit, what is the brokerage. what is the margin limit they require for margin trading etc. Moreover their call center is handled by inefficient personnel. It works between 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.

Now I am realsing the class of ICICI direct.com. I feel it has the easiest and non-confusing screens with clear declarations and steps when u r trading. In fact I was disgusted with their speed. But Indiabulls is no better. One facility is their relationship manager calls now and then and gives tips for trading. Personalised service. That is a good aspect. They allow margin trading for more than one day, by providing us the margin amount on loan with minimum interest. That is also good feature.

gvnarendra said:
Dear Sunandoghosh,
I am using India bulls trading facility. I find it is very easy to handle the interface and the brokerage is also very competitive. Their interface which runs on Java is very fast even in slow connections also. If you want any other information regarding Indiabulls you can ask me.
Thank you
gvnarendra

lokanathpai said:
I am using ICICI direct since one year. Recently I joined Indiabulls. But did not bought their Software. They have internet trading facility. But the screens are very confusing. I find it to find what is my balance or trading limit, what is the brokerage. what is the margin limit they require for margin trading etc. Moreover their call center is handled by inefficient personnel. It works between 9:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.

Now I am realsing the class of ICICI direct.com. I feel it has the easiest and non-confusing screens with clear declarations and steps when u r trading. In fact I was disgusted with their speed. But Indiabulls is no better. One facility is their relationship manager calls now and then and gives tips for trading. Personalised service. That is a good aspect. They allow margin trading for more than one day, by providing us the margin amount on loan with minimum interest. That is also good feature.
In the begining I was also confused. But as you get used you will find it easy. The trading limit can be verified in exposure window in Power india bulls. The margin limit can be viewed in IFSL terminal-combined account summary.
gvnarendra

jaideep said:
:cool: :cool: R U still raving & ranting about your family joint account fiasco or have you cooled off? No hear from you on this forum for long, long time pal. Just so U know, I'm still with ICICICICICICICICICICI (4 years now) & they're still the coolest 3-in-1 trading account that any sucker or clown should root for. :D Why? ... 'coz they're still the #2 bank in India, easy interfaces in on-line banking & trading, everything is upfront all the time, & they can be trrrrrrrrusted 101% with UR money. Like I said in my earlier postings on the subject, their brokerages seem a bit higher but if you trade regularly & in volume (like I do :eek: ), you get an incentive refund every month that makes you smile very wide 'coz it brings down their effective brokerage to very, very competitive levels. Of course, if you want to trade once in a blue moon in a couple of shares, it is like eating your cake & having it too (with ICICI).
Sure as u say, ICICIdirect is indeed better and much more User friendly than any other Online Trading comapany Website. I opened 2 3in1 acs in 2001. Brokerages are good in volume and incentives given do bring my brokerage to nearly the same levels as the other companies, just marginally higher . BUT and This is a BIG BUT, all of this is USELESS if there is no speed and we are constantly harassed by their immature TECHNICAL PROBLEMS !! The Share exchange is a real time market , u as well as I know Once a cmp goes thats it , it may never come back to the same level, so whats the use of all their finer points ??? I would say that if there is no SPEED while trading, no matter whichever website it is IT IS A USELESS ONE.

hello every body . ths for giving such a valuable imformations. ii want much more from you peoples . iam staying in france. pls give how to open an accountin india

Status
Not open for further replies.