Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dear gvnarendera,
can you tel me which trading platform is best in rmoney.thanks
In all the platform in Reliance Money InstaTrade platform is good. The only draw back is it does not have charting facility and you have to be active whenever the paltform is opened ( that is you have to atleast refresh a page once in 15 min). Other wise you may have to relogin.
gvnarendra

Dear Narendraji,

I hv been using R.Money, but had to stop it as I observed that their S/W was poor and continuously showing orders as "in process". Does this problem still exists?. Secondly, when transactions are done in multiples in many scrips, scrip wise subtotals ( i.e. how many scrips are net delivery and its prices) are not reflected in the contract notes. Only final totals of all the intraday or delivery are reflected. It was, therefore, was not possible to conclude the net price of each scip unless one works out manually. ( I buy or sell repeatedly in 5 to 6 scrips). Is it changed now so as to incorporate net effect of each scrip?. As I am looking for change in Broking house, ur reply will help me to decide.

Dear Narendraji,

I hv been using R.Money, but had to stop it as I observed that their S/W was poor and continuously showing orders as "in process". Does this problem still exists?. Secondly, when transactions are done in multiples in many scrips, scrip wise subtotals ( i.e. how many scrips are net delivery and its prices) are not reflected in the contract notes. Only final totals of all the intraday or delivery are reflected. It was, therefore, was not possible to conclude the net price of each scip unless one works out manually. ( I buy or sell repeatedly in 5 to 6 scrips). Is it changed now so as to incorporate net effect of each scrip?. As I am looking for change in Broking house, ur reply will help me to decide.
Hi Bangerabs,
The "in process" problem in reliance money platform have been solved long back. I am not getting it recently. Do not know anybody else getting it. As I am a futures trader I do not know much about the problems you had faced but they have overhauled their mail systems recently. They are giving one additional note along with the contract note, regarding the trades done daily in which all trades and the respective brokerages and taxes are mentioned seperately which is very useful.
gvnarendra

Hi,
I have a few queries. I am a customer of ICICIDirect and have a 3 in 1 account with them, the demat account where I have all my stocks delivered. Am planning to shift to Angel Broking. Now, Is there a possibility that I close only my trading account in ICICIDirect and continue using my demat and savings account, and integrate them with Angel Trade?

If so, what are the charges I would be facing finally?
1. Demat charges (annually) from ICICI?
2. AMC charges from Angel?
3. What is the timefrmae within which shares are transferred to DP accounts and cash is paid out/paid in from Angel Account?
4. What are the brokerage charges for Angel?
5. Any fine print readings I should be aware of in terms of Angel?

Are there any account opening charges?
The sales representative from Angel asked me to give a cheque to him. Do I need to keep a minimum margin amount in the Angel account or can it be zero?

Hello Mr. Ghosh,

Indiabulls does give the BSE option for the online trade. Their software is optional and it does not work in LAN.

IB is good brokerage firm. Recently I found another firm offering the irrestible offer of Unlimited trading with Zero brokerage - (upfront fee is annual 14000). It is good for traders and high volume grossers.

Taking into consideration the volumes generated such charges for annual brokerage is enticing.:) This is from Bajaj. Never heard before in the market thus worth trying.

they have increased their unlimited pricing to rs 12999.

anybody using their platform?:confused:

One more ques: What are the additional charges (i.e. Turnover Tax, Stamp duty, CM/TM Charges etc ) except STT you have to pay? Just wanted to calculate net cost of trading.

Happy Investing

today the sharekhan executive came to my place. i told him that as i am a beginner so i would start start trading with Rs.10000 and i want him to charge me low brokerage with no deposit for 6 months or 1 year. he told me to open account with Rs.25000, this money will be deposited in my account and after that i may withdraw/transfer the extra money from that account leaving the amount i want to trade with. for this kind of account he told me the brokerage will be .3p for trading and .05p for delivery. i asked him that he told me the pros and what are the cons in opening this account, and he said there aren't any. if anyone of u guys know anything about it please tell me is it ok open this account.

Hi,

Never ever listen to company sales guyes after all they are there to make sales..you name any big broker u will get the same deal may be good somewhere as the market is down and brokers have lost lot of business u should negotiate if the brokers are sitting on the edge the we too standing on the edge..shrekhan angel broking religare justtrade u name it all the same..it totally depends upon what u need to do and how u gonna trade so if sharekhan is flexiable for you u can go ahead...thing go well with all the brokers till ur account and money is good and in green.....rest all fine

Wishes
Yash

Status
Not open for further replies.