Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sunandoghosh,
I am using India bulls trading facility. I find it is very easy to handle the interface and the brokerage is also very competitive. Their interface which runs on Java is very fast even in slow connections also. If you want any other information regarding Indiabulls you can ask me.
Thank you
gvnarendra
Hey could just help with details of charges with indiabulls

hiiiii
pls help me in tec. people.i am traying to open my DP this message is coming....LOGIN-DLL CHEAK LOGIN FAILED.
Either BOF or EOF is true or the corrent record has been deleted.
Requested operation requires a corrent record.
pls clear this. i am using india infoline TT ADV.i am facing this prob. in last two mnths...my accnt open in two mnths till my dp is not working...

rgds yasin...

hiiiii
pls help me in tec. people.i am traying to open my DP this message is coming....LOGIN-DLL CHEAK LOGIN FAILED.
Either BOF or EOF is true or the corrent record has been deleted.
Requested operation requires a corrent record.
pls clear this. i am using india infoline TT ADV.i am facing this prob. in last two mnths...my accnt open in two mnths till my dp is not working...

rgds yasin...
If you are getting a Login-DLL failed error, as far as my experience tells me, chances are that you have a problem with the installed application.

Uninstall it fully and download and install a fresh copy of the software from the brokerage firm's website. Should serve you well.

I might be takin a shot, but this won't do you more harm than you already are in ..... so .... kip me posted

hiii mr. logmein.
thanx for very much u reply.but i will clear this prob in india infoline i can posible to open my dp in two ways one in software other one in web site www.5paisa.com.both ways also i can not posible to open that reason this not a software prob....if u know anything abt this pls reply...both showing same message....

rgds yasin...

Status
Not open for further replies.