which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
gold_ranjit said:
Hi,

I too had a word with IL&FS they saying

intraday they gonna charge 0.10% and deleviry 0.60%
so still under negotiation they saying no commitment for EXE based platform but let me see what are the hidden catch they have.

IL&FS i think is pretty confusing for small investors........still confused.

Regards,
gold_ranjit.

Hi I received a mail and look wat they have written

SMART TRADE : A/C Opening charges: Rs. 1000(life time charge)
DEMAT A/C free for first year and
Rs.500 from
2nd year onwards. (Maintenance
charges).
Software downloading. (CASH & F&O)
Live NSE & BSE terminal.
Rs. 500/- per month, to be debited at the start
of
the month. The access charges or Rs. 500/- will
be
refunded to the client if he gives us brokerage
in
excess of Rs. 1,000/- in a month.

After requesting and telling that they have a high brokerage rate still they are pitching for higher one.

Not gonna work for me.

Thanx

Hi,

Somebody trading with www.angeltrade.com these people what do u say any Idea.

Indiabulls is quite tempting but recent rumours have hit the panic button for Indiabulls I still feel insecure with those people.

I want an online broker for daytrading.

So I will be checking
Fortis Securities.
Angel securities.
both lets see which one I have to choose.

any comments anyone...........befor this I make my move.

Thanks,
gold_ranjit.:confused:

So Ranjit what I told abt minimum brokerage abt IFLS was correct:)

Again, some members of the forum may not agree but do not consider either angel or fortis.I know both of them.

Angel provides tradeanywhere.exe but then wont come to down regrading brokerage.if you are ready to pay .10 each side then u can go ahead.

gold_ranjit said:
Hi,

Somebody trading with www.angeltrade.com these people what do u say any Idea.

Indiabulls is quite tempting but recent rumours have hit the panic button for Indiabulls I still feel insecure with those people.

I want an online broker for daytrading.

So I will be checking
Fortis Securities.
Angel securities.
both lets see which one I have to choose.

any comments anyone...........befor this I make my move.

Thanks,
gold_ranjit.:confused:

Ranjit,
if you dont want to trade with IB then consider kotak for day trading.Not much idea abt their service but one of my cousin uses it for day trading.
he says that the service is too good and he has choosen the 999 plan which suits exclusivley for day trading.

Please get in touch with kotak and let me know the details abt 999 plan :)
I am also anxious to know abt this plan , which says flat brokerage per month ie 999 on your trades .All you haveto pay is the taxes.

All thoese who are giving 1k for terminal/ or min brokerage charges should consider kotaks 999 plan.

BTW, at this juncture i dont have much info abt this 999 plan frm kotak and so pls check the latest terms and condition abt this with kotak and inform the forum.

jai hind
jai bharat

trader31339 said:
Ranjit,
if you dont want to trade with IB then consider kotak for day trading.Not much idea abt their service but one of my cousin uses it for day trading.
he says that the service is too good and he has choosen the 999 plan which suits exclusivley for day trading.

Please get in touch with kotak and let me know the details abt 999 plan :)
I am also anxious to know abt this plan , which says flat brokerage per month ie 999 on your trades .All you haveto pay is the taxes.

All thoese who are giving 1k for terminal/ or min brokerage charges should consider kotaks 999 plan.

BTW, at this juncture i dont have much info abt this 999 plan frm kotak and so pls check the latest terms and condition abt this with kotak and inform the forum.

jai hind
jai bharat
Hi trader31339,

Thank you for quick response I had a word with my friend he is using kotak what he has mailed me is there document which i am pasting below for free way account:

Charges
Pay a fixed brokerage of Rs. 999/- a month and trade end number of trades in a month.
Please note: The minimum brokerage that is applicable in Kotak Freeway Account on delivery is 4 paise and 1 paisa in the cash segment.
The minimum brokerage that is charged in the derivative segment is 3 Paise.

I want to say charges are still there and 999 is a monthly commitment.

Can u tell me with whom r u trading with right now and how are they.

Reply eagrly awaited.
Thanx,
gold_ranjit.

Ranjit as I said that I dont have proper info regrading kotak so asked you to gather intelligence abt it.

I was of the perception that 999 is the fixed brokerage.But from your message it appers that 999 is the fixed charge and we have to pay the brokerage on each trade ,now how much is the brokerage thats diff story.Anyways, pay them 999 and again pay brokerage on each trade means 999 monthly comittment.
B4 going further, KAET order execution is slow and orders are not directly routed to echange.This is the major major drawback of KAET.sorry I m not saying that the rates dont refresh fast or arent streaming or live.They are but then order execution is slow.

I m trading with IB.Daily after mkt hours I search for new brokers ( its my hobby though i dont require) however I search each day,at last I feel there is no one to give a deal like IB.Since I search for brokers each and every day I am in a positon to comment regrading various brokers:)

After searching for hours and hours, I dont find any broiker like Ib and am trading with IB.IB has one more advantage.Minimum balance amt must be only 500.Where 5paisa and otrhers ask more than 500 rs as min balance IB is really wonderful.You can withdraw all funds from ur acc leaving just 500 behind as min balance.

Funds transfer is now realtime( at least to me).You punch the pay out request and within hours it is done,Just go with the cash card to HDFC ATM and you can withdraw.No monthly comittment no softare charges brokerage low 0.03%.
Relationship managers are very excellent .WHY coz they never bother abt their clinets.Yes yes ranjit when RM dont bother abt you and take your orders nicely on phone when u want , what else you want????
My RM never bothers abt me.And I am very very happy abt it.When my net gets dc or due to some other reason I call him often and ask him to punch so and so orders he does it and says Thank for calling Indiabulls:))

thats all .No headache from RM.

trader31339 said:
Ranjit as I said that I dont have proper info regrading kotak so asked you to gather intelligence abt it.

I was of the perception that 999 is the fixed brokerage.But from your message it appers that 999 is the fixed charge and we have to pay the brokerage on each trade ,now how much is the brokerage thats diff story.Anyways, pay them 999 and again pay brokerage on each trade means 999 monthly comittment.
B4 going further, KAET order execution is slow and orders are not directly routed to echange.This is the major major drawback of KAET.sorry I m not saying that the rates dont refresh fast or arent streaming or live.They are but then order execution is slow.

I m trading with IB.Daily after mkt hours I search for new brokers ( its my hobby though i dont require) however I search each day,at last I feel there is no one to give a deal like IB.Since I search for brokers each and every day I am in a positon to comment regrading various brokers:)

After searching for hours and hours, I dont find any broiker like Ib and am trading with IB.IB has one more advantage.Minimum balance amt must be only 500.Where 5paisa and otrhers ask more than 500 rs as min balance IB is really wonderful.You can withdraw all funds from ur acc leaving just 500 behind as min balance.

Funds transfer is now realtime( at least to me).You punch the pay out request and within hours it is done,Just go with the cash card to HDFC ATM and you can withdraw.No monthly comittment no softare charges brokerage low 0.03%.
Relationship managers are very excellent .WHY coz they never bother abt their clinets.Yes yes ranjit when RM dont bother abt you and take your orders nicely on phone when u want , what else you want????
My RM never bothers abt me.And I am very very happy abt it.When my net gets dc or due to some other reason I call him often and ask him to punch so and so orders he does it and says Thank for calling Indiabulls:))

thats all .No headache from RM.
Thank you very much for your quick response.

Hey !! I too always search for some good broker but not quite so often. But its good to know the search is on.........ok

can u tell me lil bit of Forts Securites if you know anything.

regards,
gold_ranjit.

hi everyone,
Question regarding Classic account of Sharekhan.
can u pls tell me is it possible to do daytrading and maintain a multiply windows with Classic account of sharekhan like cash and F&O

and how about the speed is classic good for it and buy and sell what type of speed is there for order execution.

any comment about this.

Thank you all

if anyone can give a brief but true briefing about this account any experinces.

Regards,
Rahul

Currently i am having speed trade a/c of sharekhan. which has two version one is exe terminal having 500 p/m charge an if your monthly brokerage exceeds 1000 rs than 500 rs waved off. other is web java based terminal which is quite impressive and fast free of cost.
I do only F&O and charge is 10 paisa+taxes. same day squre off only single leg rate.
But i recently got call from indiabulls offering F&O @ 5 paisa..:rolleyes:
I wanna ask any sharekhan user that if anyone getting F&O @ 5 paisa so that i can also negotiate..:D

vince

day_trader said:
Currently i am having speed trade a/c of sharekhan. which has two version one is exe terminal having 500 p/m charge an if your monthly brokerage exceeds 1000 rs than 500 rs waved off. other is web java based terminal which is quite impressive and fast free of cost.
I do only F&O and charge is 10 paisa+taxes. same day squre off only single leg rate.
But i recently got call from indiabulls offering F&O @ 5 paisa..:rolleyes:
I wanna ask any sharekhan user that if anyone getting F&O @ 5 paisa so that i can also negotiate..:D
Brokerage would depend on volume. However if they are charging you 10 p for fno you have been ripped off. 5 p is standard brokerage for fno regardless of the monthly charges , even that is negotiable (monthly charges). Begin by refuse to pay any monthly charges. What are they charging for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.