Confused day trader

Is there any site, where we can get previous day's high and low values of all the stocks within today's trading time?

I tried NSEIndia, but that has previous day's closing value.
Please go to nseindia and navigate to equity historical data and click security wise details.. you can get the details for your required time frame..

Regards
Mohan
I love the market, it is my work, my play and my life.

deadbrain

Today, again I tried same techniques and it was another successful day today.

I am feeling more elated on my earnings today, which are not even 1% of what I lost (I may consider that as my tuition fees to the market)......

I had always the feeling if anyone else can, I can definitely too.

At least, I have started earning.... and cleared me of repetitive failures.

I am so grateful to this forum and the members around. If the success trend continues, I would follow them and help out other newbies as best I can.

Amen!!

:clapping:I THINK, THEREFORE I AM:thumb:

deadbrain

Hi everyone.

I just found an interesting calculator at
www pivottrading(dot)50webs(dot)ccom/pivot/pivot/volatility(dot)html

Can i get these formulas somehow, as i plan to convert it to an excel sheet here?

Also, what should volatility value be used if it is not listed on NSE India site?

Last edited:

deadbrain

I guess volatility value is listed on the NSE website. Kindly check the help document listed on the same URL.
Sorry, but I am still unable to find volatility value on NSE website. There are many which i could find in F&O section but still unable to document many. Could you please provide the link of the "help document" you mentioned above and could i by any chance get those formulas, so I may convert that to an excel sheet which would be more handy to work on.

Thanks

deadbrain

Thanks a ton SavantGarde but the question remains the same. As you see, volatility values for Castrol and a few other that I follow are not on the list/link. So what should be the value taken in such a case?

Thanks anyway for your kind help

SavantGarde

Vol Is Available Only For Those Scrips Which Are Traded In Derivatives Segmet....That Is The Precise Reason Why You Find CASTROL & Others Missing.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Thanks a ton SavantGarde but the question remains the same. As you see, volatility values for Castrol and a few other that I follow are not on the list/link. So what should be the value taken in such a case?

Thanks anyway for your kind help

deadbrain

Ok, fine. I will try paper trading with imaginary values and see if they could help out in some way.

And friends! I plan to invest some amount again in Nifty options with October expiry.

Could you suggest me what would be your take on it, though I plan to take a call option 5500 or 5600, once markets stabilize. Do you think it is worth investing?