Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Third Front

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • None

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
U

uasish

The Charts always foretell what we can find Actual Economy is going to be after six months.Likewise Mkt never likes Uncertainity,it will simply shy away if there is Uncertainity in forseeable future.
The Chart being Strong i understand Either BJP OR Congress Led Govt is going to be in power in Delhi.

Funny.......

But no fun.................I am for the Congress
So you want to continue appeasement, divide and rule and dynasty rule?

However, in today's scenerio, I wish all but BJP and Congress be thrown out of Politics forever. It is for the Congress and BJP to think of coming together to keep Alu, Mulla, Omar, Maya, Jaya, and so called secularists, leftists and rightist so that our country is saved.

bjp is pro business, congress is pro poor, policy wise...
Yes. People will remain poor fovever. Congress is unable to account for 51000 crores as per CAG report. They hv money to spend crores for ministers and MPs but hv not been able to provide even drinking water to crores of poor. Should the Congress continue?

It would be great if Congress and BJP can come together and fight against the rest.

Yes sir. Before having read your article, I too hv given my opinion in the same way as that of you. Atleast, till such time Alu, Mulla, Omar etc. are ousted, Congress and BJP must come together to save this country from political Jokers.

no offence but if congess is pro poor than howcome there is so much poverty
evenafter 40 years of congresss rule,

their policies r only tokenism ;)

Bcoz, they could fool the people every time during election. People remained poor and as such illeteracy continued to the advantage of Congress.

S S

To start with, I am always in opposition, irrespective of the party in the ruling. That is to say, I do NOT oppose for the seck of opposition, but I find the base points on which elections are fought.

Let's take Indian National Congress. Most Hippocratic party, calling itself secular. A joke. Till 1977, when all the other parties united to form Janata Party, Congress had one main party in support ... "The Musleme League of India" And yet the congress party today says, that Samajwadi party shall loose due to it's current nearness to Kalyan Singh.....? Possibly, they do NOT know, what they are talking about.

2-3 hundred years ago, when the Dutch first invaded "Cylon" there existed two kingdoms. The north-eastern side was with the Tamil Kingdom and the rest with Sinhal Kingdom. Dutch were first replaced by the Portugese and later by the English, who got rid of the kingdoms and broght the total territory under their control.

Today, it appears, that the MINORITY Tamils, belonging to the earstwhile Tamil Kingdom, are called LTTE and are being massacred by the government in Shri Lanka.

As against the Hindu King of Kashmir at the time of independence for India, that the Hindu population has been displaced and driven out of Kashmir. Thanks to Nehru-Gandhi family and their relationship [?] with the Abdullas.

And for the rest of the country, Religion is to be looked down, giving importance only to the "Cast" And with certain casts for Christians, coming under the reservation, Sonia needs to comment, whether these casts are also under reservation in Italy :D

Possibly, these casts may NOT exist in Italy, for the obvious reason.

Mera Bharat Mahan.
Sau main se sau Be-Imaan.

My opinion. No offence of any kind, meant against anyone. I could be wrong :D