Compare between sas online broking & and zerodha broking

thanks sir for your guidence , :clapping::clapping:
Yes, it is correct.

For the time being NEST Plus is free and you can see chart of any time frame.

But you can not open multiple charts (only single chart).

Once you registered in NEST Plus, you can use that Id. and Pass word in any broker's NEST terminal.

I've seen only one {5 best buyer seller windows} in NEST and unable to open multiple
{5 best buyer seller windows} in Nest.

Hope it will clarifies your doubt.

Imagine if one fine day, when you wake up in the morning and want to place an order and you don't have the funds in your account anymore. With that in mind, I think I will choose Zerodha.

Because in Rs.9 per trade and Rs.999 per month, there is no way that they can be profitable. Soon they may start utilizing your amount to trade or something.

It doesn't make sense to me at all. Pls be careful. It is just my view, but I may be wrong. No offence.

cloudTrader

Imagine if one fine day, when you wake up in the morning and want to place an order and you don't have the funds in your account anymore. With that in mind, I think I will choose Zerodha.

Because in Rs.9 per trade and Rs.999 per month, there is no way that they can be profitable. Soon they may start utilizing your amount to trade or something.

It doesn't make sense to me at all. Pls be careful. It is just my view, but I may be wrong. No offence.
When Zerodha started way back , then also there were people who had such apprehensions about their business plan, but the result is in front of you.

SAS is providing really good service. Their back office is quite user friendly. Even for NOW users they are using ATOM payment gateway for Instant transfers from most of the banks. Customer service is really prompt.

I was getting problem in installing 2 instances of NEST trader [same version] from two separate brokers, one being SAS . The Technical help of other broker gave up in the installation, but the technical help from SAS succeeded in overcoming the issue.

yusi

Sir, I was wondering why you disregarded the other discount brokers. Apart from these two the following discount brokers also seem to be providing good customer service:
1. RKSV
2. Trade smart online
3. Astha trade

cloudTrader

Better to comment when you have faced anything negative rather than commenting on anticipation of something happening as you perceive..

You may choose the most expensive , if you really doubt all the other better priced. This is one's own discretion...no body can challenge.

Leonid,

Will you have full faith in a road side food vendor if he sells you a plate of food for 3 bucks? Will you feel happy that you have saved out money and eat happily? Will you not doubt him? You will. Because he has compromised somewhere.

People still doubt well known names like RKSV, Zerodha, CompositeEdge etc. Because 20 rupees sounds fishy.. And then here comes SAS. 9 bucks. Do you think it is instilling faith or doubt?

Coming to your other point, it is better assume and anticipate rather than lose my capital. Like they say, Prevention is better than cure. Cheers.