Compare between sas online broking & and zerodha broking

HALLO all , i searched a lot regarding full time trading broker. with cost efficiency and internet reviews . out of all i comes close to sas online and zerodha .
please guide me regarding selecting best 1 broker out of sas and zerodha.
please also take into consideration, trading software easiness effectiveness any extra points if any. i heard sas has nsenow platform, zerodha has which platform. which is better sas or zerodha.
is there 15 minute candle showing in intraday graphs either in zerodha and sas..
Please all, help me out on this question, since this topic also going to help many ones in deciding their broker effectively.

ram2010

HALLO all , i searched a lot regarding full time trading broker. with cost efficiency and internet reviews . out of all i comes close to sas online and zerodha .
please guide me regarding selecting best 1 broker out of sas and zerodha.
please also take into consideration, trading software easiness effectiveness any extra points if any. i heard sas has nsenow platform, zerodha has which platform. which is better sas or zerodha.
is there 15 minute candle showing in intraday graphs either in zerodha and sas..
Please all, help me out on this question, since this topic also going to help many ones in deciding their broker effectively.

1. sas provides nest trading platform. zerodha provides nest.

2. sas provides cover order. zerodha provides cover order.

3. sas provides 999 unlimited plan(nse cash & f&o).

zerodha donot provide.

zerodha provides 20 per order. if you do minimum of 10 trades per day, per day 450 rs(20+20*10 + service tax).

22 trading days=9900 rs per month.Approx- 10000 rs.

you decide which is better.

Last edited:

Jai Mata Di

3. sas provides 999 unlimited plan(nse cash & f&o).

zerodha donot provide.

zerodha provides 20 per order. if you do minimum of 10 trades per day, per day 450 rs(20+20*10 + service tax).

22 trading days=9900 rs per month.Approx- 10000 rs.

you decide which is better.
------------
Why you are writing biased view? Not providing whole information? :D

Zerodha is providing 60 day challenge (brokerage return scheme) since more than 1 year. If any one win even single Rupee within that period the brokerage is ZERO. :thumb:
So winners are trading here with ZERO brokerage, no need to pay even Rs 999 if you are a winner. Many traders trading with ZERO brokerage.

If any one is new or (not so confident of winning even after 60 day) only then SAS is good. But, if some one is trading 10 trades per day or 200 trades per month as you said above. I think he/she must be a experienced trader ;); can expect to be profitable after 60 day. You must tell all options. :clapping:

As I am trading with Zerodha, I know they refund whole brokerage to 60 Day(60 trading day: almost 3 month) Challenge winner. They just renew the competition after every 3 month. I found you are not telling the whole truth. So I have to protest. You must truly help others. :lol:

Another point, new traders must know that Zerodha is about to launch new advanced trading terminal PI within this month(beta testing is going on), which is far better than NEST or NOW. :p

Also probably Zerodha has lowest turnover charge for Option & for future too. Use calculator of both SAS and Zerodha on their side to recheck the value per Crores.
For best comparison of all charges (using approx trades per month), go to the following thread and download the excel.
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/89681-discount-broker-comparison.html

Take a look on their advanced terminal PI too, then decide. :D

Happy Trading.

ram2010

------------
Why you are writing biased view? Not providing whole information? :D

Zerodha is providing 60 day challenge (brokerage return scheme) since more than 1 year. If any one win even single Rupee within that period the brokerage is ZERO. :thumb:
So winners are trading here with ZERO brokerage, no need to pay even Rs 999 if you are a winner. Many traders trading with ZERO brokerage.

If any one is new or (not so confident of winning even after 60 day) only then SAS is good. But, if some one is trading 10 trades per day or 200 trades per month as you said above. I think he/she must be a experienced trader ;); can expect to be profitable after 60 day. You must tell all options. :clapping:

As I am trading with Zerodha, I know they refund whole brokerage to 60 Day(60 trading day: almost 3 month) Challenge winner. They just renew the competition after every 3 month. I found you are not telling the whole truth. So I have to protest. You must truly help others. :lol:

Another point, new traders must know that Zerodha is about to launch new advanced trading terminal PI within this month(beta testing is going on), which is far better than NEST or NOW. :p

Also probably Zerodha has lowest turnover charge for Option & for future too. Use calculator of both SAS and Zerodha on their side to recheck the value per Crores.
For best comparison of all charges (using approx trades per month), go to the following thread and download the excel.
http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/89681-discount-broker-comparison.html

Take a look on their advanced terminal PI too, then decide. :D

Happy Trading.

Valid pts

1. 60 day challenge

2. pi software not launched officially.

(After using from metastock to adget, people were still losing money.):lol:

Is it going to help new-bies to cut down costs.:lol:

Hallo all of you, thanks for your support and help regarding broker selection, since this discussion , i am sure definatelly going to help many traders, regarding the confusion of broker selection. thanks

Sir but i still have some doubts , will you please clarify it

1) SAS WEBSITE SAYING THEY USE NSE NOW, WHERE AS IN DISCUSSION , IT IS SEEN THAT SAS HAS NEST. WHICH IS TRUE EITHER NSE NOW OR NEST.

2) IS SAS SOFTWARE SHOWS 15 MINUTE CANDLE, SINCE I REQUIRES IT.

3) SUPPOSE I HAVE TO BUY RIL 1000 SHARES AT RATE 1800 RS/SHARE. IF I WILL PLACE BUY ORDER, THEN WHAT WILL BE THE BROKAGE SCENIORIO,
AS I HAVE UNDERSTOOD.,
SAS WILL CHARGE 9RS./ORDER. EVEN IF ORDER GETS EXECUTED IN 1 INSTANCE , OR IN MORE THAN 1 EXECUTED TRADE. THEN ALSO SAS WILL TAKE TOTAL 9 RS/ORDER EXECUTED.

IN ZERODHA, IF PLACING BUY 1000 SHARES EXAMPLE , OF RIL AT 1050. AND THE ORDER GEST EXECUTED MORE THAN 1 TIME,THEN HOW MUCH WILL BE BROKARAGE.
I THINK ORDER EXECUTED IN PARTS ON ZERODHA ,WILL HAVE 20 RS, FOR EACH EXECUTED ORDER.

sibu3168

Hallo all of you, thanks for your support and help regarding broker selection, since this discussion , i am sure definatelly going to help many traders, regarding the confusion of broker selection. thanks

Sir but i still have some doubts , will you please clarify it

1) SAS WEBSITE SAYING THEY USE NSE NOW, WHERE AS IN DISCUSSION , IT IS SEEN THAT SAS HAS NEST. WHICH IS TRUE EITHER NSE NOW OR NEST.

SAS has both NOW & NEST. But for trading purpose you have to register either for NOW or for NEST. You can not use both for trading.

2) IS SAS SOFTWARE SHOWS 15 MINUTE CANDLE, SINCE I REQUIRES IT.

Intraday chart on NEST or NOW do not show 15 min. chart but in NEST Plus you can see 15 Min. chart (or any timeframe). To get that type of timeframe you have to register at NEST Plus.

3) SUPPOSE I HAVE TO BUY RIL 1000 SHARES AT RATE 1800 RS/SHARE. IF I WILL PLACE BUY ORDER, THEN WHAT WILL BE THE BROKAGE SCENIORIO,
AS I HAVE UNDERSTOOD.,
SAS WILL CHARGE 9RS./ORDER. EVEN IF ORDER GETS EXECUTED IN 1 INSTANCE , OR IN MORE THAN 1 EXECUTED TRADE. THEN ALSO SAS WILL TAKE TOTAL 9 RS/ORDER EXECUTED.

If the trade executed (at one go or in stages) on a single order (that order can be modified), then SAS will charge 9/- per order. That means if you place a buy order for 1000 RIL @ 1000 and you got 400 shares @ 1000/- and then RIL moved to 1010 & you modified the order to 1015 and got the rest 600 shares at multiple price levels, then the entire transaction will be charged at 9/- since all the transactions are based on original one order.

IN ZERODHA, IF PLACING BUY 1000 SHARES EXAMPLE , OF RIL AT 1050. AND THE ORDER GEST EXECUTED MORE THAN 1 TIME,THEN HOW MUCH WILL BE BROKARAGE.
I THINK ORDER EXECUTED IN PARTS ON ZERODHA ,WILL HAVE 20 RS, FOR EACH EXECUTED ORDER.
Same as SAS

oh thanks a lot for your valuable reply sir,
that mins for one trade executed (at one go or in stages) on a single order (that order can be modified), then SAS will charge 9/- per order. That means if you place a buy order for 1000 RIL @ 1000 and you got 400 shares @ 1000/- and then RIL moved to 1010 & you modified the order to 1015 and got the rest 600 shares at multiple price levels, then the entire transaction will be charged at 9/- since all the transactions are based on original one order.

and for ZERODHA,
for the one trade executed (at one go or in stages) on a single order (that order can be modified), then ZERODHA will charge 9/- per order. That means if you place a buy order for 1000 RIL @ 1000 and you got 400 shares @ 1000/- and then RIL moved to 1010 & you modified the order to 1015 and got the rest 600 shares at multiple price levels, then the entire transaction will be charged at 9/- since all the transactions are based on original one order.
IS THIS CORRECT SIR , i asked again sir, since i want to make it confirmed . and one more thing sir can i subscribe for nest plus exclusivly for 15 min candle. either in sas or zerodha. also may i see multiple atleast 2-3 windows of {5 best buyer seller windows} , i think it can be seen in share khan, can i also see this in sas or zerodha . please just tell sir this much. thanks for your help sir :clap:

sibu3168

Yes, it is correct.

For the time being NEST Plus is free and you can see chart of any time frame.

But you can not open multiple charts (only single chart).

Once you registered in NEST Plus, you can use that Id. and Pass word in any broker's NEST terminal.

I've seen only one {5 best buyer seller windows} in NEST and unable to open multiple
{5 best buyer seller windows} in Nest.

Hope it will clarifies your doubt.