closing upstox upstox demat and transferring shares

I wanted to close upstox and move my stocks from upstox to zerodha.

How do i do that ?
Upstox support is very bad and not responsive . When i opened the account with them , they chased me for documents - when i try to close they don't even respond back.

Infact i tried doing EASIEST registration in cdsl portal but the created user id needs approval from DP. When i check with them they said upstox doesnt support EASIEST.

I have nearly 30 different scripts , each one ranging from 10 to 100 shares. So what charges does upstox will charge me during transfer ?

Advance thanks for replying to my question.

it is obvious every broker will not show interest if you wanna close the account.
I also want to close upstox but i don't have any stocks in demat.
upstox sucks in terms of brokerage

TracerBullet

I wanted to close upstox and move my stocks from upstox to zerodha.

How do i do that ?
Upstox support is very bad and not responsive . When i opened the account with them , they chased me for documents - when i try to close they don't even respond back.

Infact i tried doing EASIEST registration in cdsl portal but the created user id needs approval from DP. When i check with them they said upstox doesnt support EASIEST.

I have nearly 30 different scripts , each one ranging from 10 to 100 shares. So what charges does upstox will charge me during transfer ?

Advance thanks for replying to my question.
There is no charge for account closure + transfer to target demat as per regulations i think.

There is no charge for account closure + transfer to target demat as per regulations i think.
Upstox confirmed there will be charges but in internet people say its free if you transfer by closing the account.

Really a bad decision from me to invest in upstox :(

Wondering if someone in this forum really did closure + transfer for free ?

If you wish to transfer from Upstox to Zerodha, you can do that and for that you need help from Upstox's customer support team. If they are unresponsive, follow up on both calls as well as mails. Also, check out their grievance redressal matrix for escalating the complaint.