Clarify my doubts in "best-way-day-trading-2652-theory", thread

razx5

Hello all of you,
my name is krishna.
i saw the thread
http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/25307-best-way-day-trading-2652-theory-trading.html

Thwe thread was closed thats why i asking doubts and question in this new thread any body please clear it.

Now the market is opens at 9:00 am.
we take the hows and lows at 9.15, after that we make the stratagy to put orders.
here is my doubt,
suppose we go for buy side, the price is not treagered at 9.50. Then what will we do. will i cancil my orders for that particular stock or nifty futures.?
is there any software to get automatic calculations to get buy or sell signals for 9.15am. highs-lows time factor?
Because minimum 15 minutes time will take to get 20 stocks in cash or in stock futures. so is there any autometically calculation method or software ?
Please give reply any one
i loss 50000/- in nifty futures in 2 days.
so i trying this method. thats why i asking above details.
Please give reply any body
Thanks to all.
trade 2652 strategy in nifty futures..make sur u give the high and low of 9.15 a.m bar of spot..not nifty future or mininifty..as there ul b gap differences between nifty and mininifty..dont keep stoploss of 0.8% like that..u keep stoploss as day low if u r long and day high if u r short..or aftr ur entry jus view 5 min charts..if u r long then c the low which stays for 15 mins..if that is breached u exit..same way u r short c the 15 min high..exit might depend from person to prson..this is what i used to follow..rt now i dont trade according to that..but its a good strategy for beginers..