CICR System (Currency Index Cross Referencing)

4xpipcounter

I'm posting this chart to show what we can expect from the opening bell for next week.
Using this indicator is the simplest thing in he world in cross checking currencies. The legend is in the upper left. On top is the AUD that is pointing south, and on the bottom is the USD and the JPY. Simply put, using this method, it is the AUD/USD and the AUD/JPY going short for a nice intraday trade.

Nothing is worth looking at on the daily and weekly charts.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LivetoTrade

Maybe Ms Forex found this forum deeper in content than what she actually imagined :)

4xpipcounter

If I blew her cookies all over the place, then I apologize. I was just having fun until she got back. I mean it is nothing but a comparison of OB and OS currencies, which is what she started this thread for.
And yes, the few that have followed know it has been very accurate and able to place informed trades on.

I'm still going to be subscribed to her thread, so I'm still waiting to see what she has to say about comparing individual indexes.
This is a hot topic for me personally, which is another reason I'm waiting for her grand return.

Maybe Ms Forex found this forum deeper in content than what she actually imagined :)

abhi_neth

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

There are many ways to measure OB/OS conditions of individual currencies. This is the FX Correlator. Each line represents one of the majors. It is similar to Complex Commons, but this is even better after a lot of study.

The aqua, blue, and magenta lines in the OS area represent the NZD, EUR, and AUD, respectively. The OB lines pointing south on top represent the yen and USD, respectively. The chart is the daily.

Conclusion: Expect the EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, NZD/USD, NZD/JPY, AUD/USD, AUD.JPY to be bullish over coming days.

Hi Mr. Paul,

Can you pls. share this indicator?

Thx