Cheers! The Great Bull Market is alive

Prabhjeet

Today it was a really good day for Indian markets, not because we had a 700 pt. rally on sensex but because the leaders of this Bull run are back, yes IT heavyweights INFOSYS, WIPRO, SATYAM, TCS took the task to themselves today and lifted the market like a rocket propellant picks up the rocket. Look what a gain in IT sector has done to the whole market which was finding the going rather tough with RELIANCE, L & T, BHEL, BHARTI not able to keep the bears at bay.

I had rather started to suspect the Bull side of market when i was seeing INFOSYS, RELIANCE, BHEL all looking sluggish and small caps were running the race alone. But todays, rrun has given signs that heroes will stand again and believe me if IT is able to keep up to the task then we will see rallies on NIFTY like never before.

Well i cannot feel more optimistic then i have ever in this Bull Run, but today i am feeling ecstatic, dont know till how long it will last but lets CHEER UP for the day.:)

Dont know how are other bulls feeling. Discussions or comments would be welcome

sudoku1

Well i cannot feel more optimistic then i have ever in this Bull Run, but today i am feeling ecstatic, dont know till how long it will last but lets CHEER UP for the day.:)

Dont know how are other bulls feeling.
THIS bull run will last till sensex holds 17450 on close....
read our thread.....'24thdec...sensex...................':)

H

hari09omkar

THIS bull run will last till sensex holds 17450 on close....
read our thread.....'24thdec...sensex...................':)
Please everybody read his thread,otherwise where from u guys will get the materials which will make u irritated so easily?

Today it was a really good day for Indian markets, not because we had a 700 pt. rally on sensex but because the leaders of this Bull run are back, yes IT heavyweights INFOSYS, WIPRO, SATYAM, TCS took the task to themselves today and lifted the market like a rocket propellant picks up the rocket. Look what a gain in IT sector has done to the whole market which was finding the going rather tough with RELIANCE, L & T, BHEL, BHARTI not able to keep the bears at bay.

I had rather started to suspect the Bull side of market when i was seeing INFOSYS, RELIANCE, BHEL all looking sluggish and small caps were running the race alone. But todays, rrun has given signs that heroes will stand again and believe me if IT is able to keep up to the task then we will see rallies on NIFTY like never before.

Dont know how are other bulls feeling. Discussions or comments would be welcome
:confused: Totally :confused:

And hence cautious!