Guys-Loss/Profit share your feelings here Let's cheers

whisky

Hey Guys, Loss ho ya profit share your feelings here and let's cheersssssssss :cheers:

Here is Whisky for all
Share Trading is injurious to wealth:lol::lol::lol:

Klewtar

When testing or trying to improve a system, I get 25% loss in a week and I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack :)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hey Guys, Loss ho ya profit share your feelings here and let's cheersssssssss :cheers:

Here is Whisky for all
Share Trading is injurious to wealth:lol::lol::lol:
and whisky is injurious to health........:rofl:

whisky

and whisky is injurious to health........:rofl:
Ravi Sir,

Whisky to trading ki tarah ha, with in limit good for health and out of limit injurious, as trading out of limit is injurious to wealth.

Guys, but serious whisky is injurious to health:rofl:

4candles

Ravi Sir,

Whisky to trading ki tarah ha, with in limit good for health and out of limit injurious, as trading out of limit is injurious to wealth.

Guys, but serious whisky is injurious to health:rofl:

Arey.....Bhai agar aisey Whisky:p Brandy:p ke naam sey comment marogey tho hum se trading kiasey hoga....shot pe short maroonga to long kaisy jaonga.

Whisky:p is injurious to market also

:p____:p____:p

Regards

K

whisky

Arey.....Bhai agar aisey Whisky:p Brandy:p ke naam sey comment marogey tho hum se trading kiasey hoga....shot pe short maroonga to long kaisy jaonga.

Whisky:p is injurious to market also

:p____:p____:p

Regards

K
Candle Bhai, whisky peke trade karke dekho ek bar, jidhar maket ghume udhar behek lena, market uppar jaye to rocket banjao sath me or niche jaye to sharabi ki tarah tum bhi ludak lena, seriously telling loss ke chances kum hai..

Isko kehte hai Whisky style trading:rofl:

Aaj mene Infy ki 2900 ki call me yahi kiya and Rs.1850/- (approx.) plus hai to Whisky to banti ha na:cheers:

Cheers guys

whisky

Yeahhh Infy 2900 call worked well today as well Rs.1380/+

:cheers:
Whisky

whisky

Big Cheers:cheers: as big day with big profit of Rs.8200/+ in Infy Aug. future, what a movement today.

Ending my weekly trade here, no trade tomorrow for a safer weekly close.
Big weekend starting from today:rofl: