Cheapest & Competent Brokerage

hmmm....kotak will be in d list too then.
debashis,can u confirm if kotak provides odin diet or not....i don't care if they charge for it.
plzz confirm over phone to kotak guys
but they claimed an unreasonable huge daily volume from me for a mere odin diet
keat is free with usual features.
a very few traders can do that way:eek:
we call them BIG SHARKS
but make a call there for details.

H

hari09omkar

plzz confirm over phone to kotak guys
but they claimed an unreasonable huge daily volume from me for a mere odin diet
keat is free with usual features.
a very few traders can do that way:eek:
we call them BIG SHARKS
but make a call there for details.
Thanks.....

Hello Hari,

RK global seems to be cheapest and viable from the point of brokerage especially Nifty futures trading. I had opened an account with them a year ago and had used their odin for some time. The rates refreshing is fast and never had any disconnection problems for the short period i had used.

Simultaneously i was using PIB also. Of course PIB is very good and reliable. But the brokerage part is a trouble area for someone who day trades Nifty futures.Like you mentoned 0.02 is not liable always.Since i was so much used to PIB i often did not use RK.So i am writing from a limited period of experience with RK. Try to contact their Kolkatta office . They are very helpful.

But like you i also feel it is more comfortable to trade with a flat rate of brokerage. Hope Indiabulls will come out with some attractive brokerage schemes.

I had also queried other users of RK . Their feedback was also positive.

Regards

Saji

H

hari09omkar

Hello Hari,

RK global seems to be cheapest and viable from the point of brokerage especially Nifty futures trading. I had opened an account with them a year ago and had used their odin for some time. The rates refreshing is fast and never had any disconnection problems for the short period i had used.

Simultaneously i was using PIB also. Of course PIB is very good and reliable. But the brokerage part is a trouble area for someone who day trades Nifty futures.Like you mentoned 0.02 is not liable always.Since i was so much used to PIB i often did not use RK.So i am writing from a limited period of experience with RK. Try to contact their Kolkatta office . They are very helpful.

But like you i also feel it is more comfortable to trade with a flat rate of brokerage. Hope Indiabulls will come out with some attractive brokerage schemes.

I had also queried other users of RK . Their feedback was also positive.

Regards

Saji
Thanks Saji.....your feedback really helped.

1.There site (rkglobal.net) has some expired license problem, i dont knw. Even the site from where you transfer the amount has some license problem as the main link is different name from the site. even the account where the amount is transfered to your account in case of withdrwal is differnt name (i.e, name of the account is not R k Global). sounds little fishy.
2. service ofcouse pathetic. telephone numbers always busy. cant complain as low cost.never call back u always do that.
3. Trading is ok/software fine but problem is/may be promoters. U can loose principal while trying to save few hundreds in brokerage. thts ur call/risk.In jan when the market crashed there software was shut for trading. Could not get through the telephone numbers and got all awkward answers when got through.had couple of lacs in my account. the incidence completly shook me, so just withdrew my money as fast as possible and that too after lot of calling. Am also trading with man fiancial (MF Global) , they were normal during the crash although increased the margin like all other brokers did. So credibility may be big question mark. am scred to stsrt the trading again ther in RK

Any futher rewies / experinces kindly write

1.There site (rkglobal.net) has some expired license problem, i dont knw. Even the site from where you transfer the amount has some license problem as the main link is different name from the site. even the account where the amount is transfered to your account in case of withdrwal is differnt name (i.e, name of the account is not R k Global). sounds little fishy.
2. service ofcouse pathetic. telephone numbers always busy. cant complain as low cost.never call back u always do that.
3. Trading is ok/software fine but problem is/may be promoters. U can loose principal while trying to save few hundreds in brokerage. thts ur call/risk.In jan when the market crashed there software was shut for trading. Could not get through the telephone numbers and got all awkward answers when got through.had couple of lacs in my account. the incidence completly shook me, so just withdrew my money as fast as possible and that too after lot of calling. Am also trading with man fiancial (MF Global) , they were normal during the crash although increased the margin like all other brokers did. So credibility may be big question mark. am scred to stsrt the trading again ther in RK

Any futher rewies / experinces kindly write
Yes it is true. when u log in .os gives u warning that security certificate which site is presenting is given to someone else.
your address bar becomes pink. and it is really a morale dampener to proceed.
Again when u face login problems their tech team suggests change in some setting (enabling 'download unsigned activex control' etc) which could be a potential threat to the security of the system.