Can i trade U.S E-Mini DOW Futures from India?

Please help me, I want to trade US E-Mini Dow futures from India. How can i do that? Is it legal? Broker is from Chicago, Genuine Broker.
As Forex is legal now in India. So is US Futures too? It's really important for me please help me.

I read RBI news. They allowed 3 major currencies. G/U E/U U/J
hahhahahha, that is currency futures. That was legal anyways.

and to answer your question , - NO. you cannot trade US dow futures from India.

I know Interactive Brokers will allow you to open a a/c to trade us stocks and futures on margin , but that is illegal. Simply ask them if its legal or not and they cannot give a answer. They were having a real hard time when i pressed them to give the answer , knowing very well the outcome.

Even a broker like Interactive Brokers is out to scam indians.

one complaint against them and they will shut down business in india. Haha.

hahhahahha, that is currency futures. That was legal anyways.

and to answer your question , - NO. you cannot trade US dow futures from India.

I know Interactive Brokers will allow you to open a a/c to trade us stocks and futures on margin , but that is illegal. Simply ask them if its legal or not and they cannot give a answer. They were having a real hard time when i pressed them to give the answer , knowing very well the outcome.

Even a broker like Interactive Brokers is out to scam indians.

one complaint against them and they will shut down business in india. Haha.
Ok thanks. I also asked AMPFutures broker and they said it's legal. Futures is regulated. I checked NSE site and we can trade US Dow Jones, S&P 500, FTSE 100 Futures, But they haven't listed Mini-Dow tho. So if NSE allows US DJIA, S&P500 then it's should be possible to open a account with Chicago broker, because they provide both.

Ok thanks. I also asked AMPFutures broker and they said it's legal. Futures is regulated. I checked NSE site and we can trade US Dow Jones, S&P 500, FTSE 100 Futures, But they haven't listed Mini-Dow tho. So if NSE allows US DJIA, S&P500 then it's should be possible to open a account with Chicago broker, because they provide both.
you have completely misunderstood. I don't know from where you are getting your information.

NSE allows you to trade DIJA and S&P500. These indexes are traded on NSE in india. This does NOT mean you can open a a/c with a chicago broker and trade mini dow.

you cannot trade mini dow legally from india.

you have completely misunderstood. I don't know from where you are getting your information.

NSE allows you to trade DIJA and S&P500. These indexes are traded on NSE in india. This does NOT mean you can open a a/c with a chicago broker and trade mini dow.

you cannot trade mini dow legally from india.
No i mean atleast i can trade DJIA with chicago broker?