Can i earn daily 500 Rs in Copper?

rangarajan

@Ntrader42, I don't see MCX copper in my MT4. I am using GCI MT4.
Try MT4FIX Demo a/c.
As for margins,Ntrader has replied to yr query.
MCX,i trade only copper & nothing else.So my knowledge limited.

Pay 5,000/ to yr broker & trade copper Mini, just to get a hang of it or better paper trade to start with:)

But,piyush may be the right person to answer or Ntrader

thanks for all replies

i am ready to two trades for the target of 35 paisa for 1 trade.

is there any method to find 35 paisa target accurately? brokerage is not a big problem to me. dont advertise about rk only. my broker is also charging very low charges. just 50 Rs for copper (including buying,selling,and other charges)

which method is good to find 35 paisa target without any stop losses?

thanks
babu

SavantGarde

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/49521-thoughts-day-swing-trading-3.html#post630232

thanks for all replies

i am ready to two trades for the target of 35 paisa for 1 trade.

is there any method to find 35 paisa target accurately? brokerage is not a big problem to me. dont advertise about rk only. my broker is also charging very low charges. just 50 Rs for copper (including buying,selling,and other charges)

which method is good to find 35 paisa target without any stop losses?

thanks
babu

Ranga, I have no idea no ideas of commodity, but I am surprised that one can trade it for 10k. How much leverage is offered in commodities ?? can you list down the commodities and the money required for 1 lot each (and the mini lots etc.)

How much could one trade with 10k in hand ??

Every Broker has a Scrip Margin File on their website...Download it

yes, it's very possible

Hello members

i have 10000 Rs, for 5500Rs my broker is giving for one lot copper intraday limit.

i want to earn daily 500 Rs in copper.
Trading days = 20 days

Can i earn 20*500=10000Rs per month

Can i earn 100% return per month. my broker is charging just 25(buying)+25 (selling)= just 50 Rs only

My target is 55 paisa for one lot copper

for example if i buy at 400 , i will sell at 400.55, next day 500 rs will be credited to my account

after getting 10000 rs profit per month, i will increase my lot size

please help about possibility of this idea. and give which trading method to be used to earn such small income per day

Thanks,
babu

Surely u can do this ..but Copper is volatile , so if u put a Stoploss , of 55 paise what if it triggers and goes the other side ???? u will be at loss right ..so this can happen sometimes ( or even many times as u will put a SL very near ) ..

But what i say if try and se e, without trying u cant know anything ...after some days u will know what to do ...