Can i earn daily 500 Rs in Copper?

NTrader42

Hi again

The above example and code I had copied from my previously posted msg (Link Here)on a very good thread on trading commodities, check out that thread you will learn useful stuff.

Now as promised today's long trade on copper, buy above the opening high, trade triggers on 10:45-11:00 Am bar using 15 Minutes candles, book as per your rules, today could have got your full target of rs 10, but every day is different, play it like a sport, enjoy it.

Best Wishes

Thanks

rangarajan

Ranga, I have no idea no ideas of commodity, but I am surprised that one can trade it for 10k. How much leverage is offered in commodities ?? can you list down the commodities and the money required for 1 lot each (and the mini lots etc.)

How much could one trade with 10k in hand ??
My frank answer would be that i would never trade with 10,000/ in future.
One should have atleast one lac or bear minimum 50,000/

Money management,piyush has explained very well above.

Well,i am not a day trade expert(for that matter no expert in any TF:)),but feel 10,000/ is too small for future trding & will be under pressure all the time & commit mistakes due to fear.

But copper is a pleasure to trade & somewhere here ,some one predicted a Tgt of 425/.Till now it is 418.65.

My comment is not to discourage half paise from trading.He may have his own compulsions & limitations.
Good luck to him.
Small drops make ocean.

Ranga, Thanks. I did mention that I was surprised about 10K capital for commodities. So, please tell me how much money one needs for 1 lot of different commodities and the lot sizes. Just 2-3 will do to give me an idea.
My frank answer would be that i would never trade with 10,000/ in future.
One should have atleast one lac or bear minimum 50,000/

Money management,piyush has explained very well above.

Well,i am not a day trade expert(for that matter no expert in any TF:)),but feel 10,000/ is too small for future trding & will be under pressure all the time & commit mistakes due to fear.

But copper is a pleasure to trade & somewhere here ,some one predicted a Tgt of 425/.Till now it is 418.65.

My comment is not to discourage half paise from trading.He may have his own compulsions & limitations.
Good luck to him.
Small drops make ocean.